Details

Sona Ghat Ka Pujari

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sona Ghat Ka Pujari is an Action Adventure Suspense Thriller Spine Chilling Horror Novel by Anwaar Siddiqui. Its a fiction story, based on battle between Black Magic, Evil Powers from Darkside. The story is one of the legendary horror story he wrote in Sab Rang (All Colours) Digest in 70s and 80s. Back then it was a record breaking series and still is a very popular fiction thriller. Its a story of a young muslim forest officer who was appointed in Sona Ghat as punishment. Sona Ghat has many stories about a Pujari (Pandit) who was believed to be alive and protecting Sona Ghat even after death many years ago. The interesting point of this story is that the battle is not between Good and Evil. The clash was between both evil forces of Sona Ghat Ka Pujari and Afzal Baig, who gave up Islam and opted to walk on the path of Devil, Evil Forces and Black Magic. We hope, our readers interested in Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this Novel
Rating
  • 76.6/5
3.83/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 28894 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Anao Ke Pujari
Submission Date 07:01:2010

Comments on Sona Ghat Ka Pujari

mini
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:07:2010 - 11:42:03:

mujhy yai samaj nahi ati hai k hum sub yai he kiyn sochty hain k tamam kahaniya haqeeqat sy qareeb ter he hoti hain.........jb writer khud kah raha hai k yai sub farzi hai to hum kiyn ic py tanqeed kar rahy hain ........her insan ka bat dosry tak pohnchany ka apna tareeqa hota hai...........writer ny jo soocha us ny so likh diya.........us main main kuch ability thi to he us ny likha hai....tanqeed karny waly pahly apny gereban main jhank k daikhain k un main agar himat hai to wo 10 pages ko kuch likh k dikhain.........
Mehak
#32 - Quote - Permalink
sona ghat ka pujari
Posted 08:06:2010 - 19:55:12:

bohtt he boringgggg novel hain.pehle bar esa boring novel para hain.....sar main pain hona start ho gaya muje...ufffffffmadmadmadmadmad
Hamza
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:01:2010 - 06:48:20:

hello guyz.......
i hope u all doing good....i just wanna say here that this is actually mr anwar's way of writing and it says that this all fiction....and the people who like fiction must be praising this piece of writing....atleast its unique unlike other writers like mr mazhar kaleem and this story also educates us abt hinduism and how we can save ourselves from changing our religion.....thats all
thnx
regards
dilbar.sadiq
#34 - Quote - Permalink
1 mistak this story
Posted 08:01:2010 - 03:13:04:

slam to all,
bohat ahche story ha. read kar kay bohat maza ahya.but anvar sadeqe sab nay kuch jumlay serkeya lakhay han, goas-ah-azam ko unhonay Allah kay baraber kar deya ha, page no 217 per anver sab nay bohat serkeya jumla leka ha kay goas-ah-azam nay chaha to tera ya goror haak may mel jahay ga(nahoz-be-Allah) janab anver sab ap say uhmeed ha kay ap dobara ahsay jumlay nahe astamal karay gay. bake ap ke story bohat ahche ha,
kh.dilbar.sadiq@gmail.com
Faisal Qazi
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:31:2010 - 08:35:49:

Ye story sara sar jout hai , main samagta houn jab muslaman ka eman mazbut ho to mumken hi nai k wo kisi mohsibat se gabara jey. ye sab makruh kala jadu hai , lekan mazbut eman wale pe es ka koi esar ni hota.
Faisal Qazi
#36 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:31:2010 - 08:15:18:

Muje to ye story kisi khawab ki surat lagti hai main samajta hun koi b muslaman duniya ki kisi b khubsurat chaeez k liy apna mazhab ni chorta , han agar zameer kala ho to aj ki mesal kafi hai hum naam k muslaman hain garet khuaf e khuda naam ki koi chaeez hum main ni rahi, anyway Allah hum sab ko sacha Muslaman aur pakistani banay Ahmeen,
Madeeha
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:27:2010 - 11:44:33:

The start of this novel shows that the writer was impressed by super natural powers and he also had the idea about Black Magic and has a little know how about some Aayaats of Quran. He showed that he has full faith in Islam and will never leave it. But then due to black magic of the villain of story when he met a woman all of sudden he got ready to leave Islam(why)that was the worst thing about the story, and from there on word it became very confusing and most hated part was when after killing the villain the main character him self became worst and started doing the same thing. Writer was either confuse or else immature. If he would have written it the manner that the main charter has fought the black magic powers with the power of Aayaat Al Kursi and Aayaat-e-Karima (as he used to do in the binning to protect him self) then it could have been a better story. I myself have been through a lot of worst situation due to negativity of black magic and get out of these evil things with the blessings of ALLAH and by reading Aayaat-e-Karima and many more things which Islam has guided us for and have full faith that there is no Black Magic which could defeat Islam and The Holy Quran. Some how it is (Black Magic) very close to Hinduism but not in the manner as written in this story and that made me think this as a piece of crap like some Indian mythological films about there religion.
Sam
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2010 - 14:30:23:

Kitaabghar should not add stuff like this. it is most foolish book i ever read.
Muhammad Usman
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:21:2010 - 18:29:28:

Most boring novel ever i read. Childish, Stupid and idiot story. I'm sad that cause i waste my precious time on it.
Maria
#40 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:21:2010 - 18:06:44:

Not too sure, where to start my comments from. Its one of the worst books i have ever read. I agree it was a piece of fiction but writers have great influence on the society. by writing about devi & devta, was he trying to say it's all true. If it is all true why we are Muslim than. Writer has shattered the fundamental belief of Islam that Allah is one. I also could not understand what type of devi it was, who was goddess and having physical relations with humans. This story was all about revenge & lust. Apologies to writer but I wish we could get something good out of this story but it was just a wate of time.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.