Details

Shikanja (The Vice)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Shikanja (The Vice) is a novel by Tariq Ismail Sagar, based on the campaigns, efforts and conspiracies of Indian Agencies especially RAW against Pakistan. India has never accepted Pakistan through its heart and still Indians are dreaming of erasing the border line drawn in 1947 Partition. They strongly beleive Pakistan is a failure Estate and it can easily be demolished. Its a beautiful novel explaining all the methods and dirty tricks of Indian Agencies how to brain wash the innocent young generation Pakistanis and how to use criminals like smugglers, drug and arms dealers to use them against Pakistan. This novel is a must read for Pakistani Youngsters to see the real faces of our self-proclaimed across-border friends
Rating
  • 93.4/5
4.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 15970 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:02:2009

Comments on Shikanja (The Vice)

ramzan
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:15:2009 - 12:28:55:

tariq ismail is my favoret writer oure shikanja pharnay kay baad

wo meray oure bee favoret ho gaihn hain allah app ko lambi omer day khuda hafiz
Ghazala
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2009 - 20:33:52:

Although the plot of the novel engages the attraction of it's ordinary readers but is really bordum at denoument. the climax is not something extra-ordinary . and above to all , The vilain is extremely vialin and heros are at level best virtueous .. Aaah , ,, the writer has modified novel techniques which hold ordinary readers as charm but as for the learned one .. it is no more than a psuedo writing.
Zeeshan Haider
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:10:2009 - 17:25:53:

this is my first ever book read online n it really amazed me. Tariq Ismail sagar really has this extra pinch of spice that makes the reader to feel the thrill. i was wondering around the world of this novel in my sub concious.
simply great. Pakistan... Zindabaaad...
REHAN
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:05:2009 - 08:34:21:

{semicolon})Tariq ismail sagir is a great writer & novel shikanja is his great Indietment. GOD bless you Tariq uncle ALLAH HAFIZ

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.