Details

Shikanja (The Vice)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Shikanja (The Vice) is a novel by Tariq Ismail Sagar, based on the campaigns, efforts and conspiracies of Indian Agencies especially RAW against Pakistan. India has never accepted Pakistan through its heart and still Indians are dreaming of erasing the border line drawn in 1947 Partition. They strongly beleive Pakistan is a failure Estate and it can easily be demolished. Its a beautiful novel explaining all the methods and dirty tricks of Indian Agencies how to brain wash the innocent young generation Pakistanis and how to use criminals like smugglers, drug and arms dealers to use them against Pakistan. This novel is a must read for Pakistani Youngsters to see the real faces of our self-proclaimed across-border friends
Rating
  • 93.4/5
4.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 15971 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:02:2009

Comments on Shikanja (The Vice)

Muhammzad waqas afza;
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:26:2010 - 12:54:45:

sir!
i read the novel Shikanja this is very beautiful novels against the indian agency raw
i am a fan of tariq ismaeal saghir, i read many nsvels of the tariq ismaeal saghir named muhasira,dehshat gird,phund and dhoway ki dewaar.
i love my pakistan
Muhammad Kashif
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:25:2010 - 18:44:27:

God bles Islam God bles Pakistan God bless Pak army God bles those people who r working for de nation specilay Tarique Ismail Saghir sab
Zeeshan Ali
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:08:2010 - 01:46:58:

This was a very very good novel of Mr. Tariq Ismail Saagar. He very beautifully had putt off the real faces of RAW and all the Pakistan-Enemy people in this novel

Basically i really like to read the novels of mr. tariq Ismail Saagar. he is a great guy.
ALLAH un k ILM me barkat de un k baqi novels: commandow, Watan ki matti gawah rehna, me ek jasoos tha, chenaaron k aansoo ettc. all are very good.
he is the true lover of Pakistan
I love India
#14 - Quote - Permalink
salamun alaikum
Posted 12:25:2009 - 16:53:51:

Kya bakwas hai, what the hell is this what u think is it happening here. i dont think so. India is a great country and the people are great too. but u can imagine what ever u want. this is so bad. donoon deshoon ke insanoon ke diloon main nafrat nahin paida nahin karna chahiye.
dr iqbal khan
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:18:2009 - 19:17:31:

very very nice navol and i give mubarikbad to writer he wrote this novel for pakistan best ISI .
i hate indian RAW and provoud on our pakistani forces agensy ISI
nod
and requst to writer to written more nove in this type topic for our nation knowladge\
pakistan zindabad
dr iqbal khan
Rizwana Raja
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:14:2009 - 01:25:27:

I am sure in Pakistan we have some sort of intelligence services doing the same thing in India, Dirty Politics we don’t understand , and they are loyal to their country as we are to Pakistan, If we work on our own security we do not have to worry about all the outside activity, first we get corrupted then outsider take advantage …….all our own fault , what do we do , how much we participate to educate our own community, when we see 7 year old serving foods in Dahabs, what do we do ? how many of us help so that kid can go to school instead of working , how many of us pay the tax at what we make , List goes on and on ……..

Raja
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Dedicate to those eyes who wake to make sure we can sleep
Posted 10:16:2009 - 08:00:05:

there are lot of novelist who wrote about different subjects but only few like Saghar who use their talent to tell us what we are.

it is great novel and i wish Allah bless all Pakistanis to think like a Pakistani. help and guide us to become true Muslim and Pakistani.

Thanks Mr Saghar and Khatab Ghar to publish this novel.
numan
#18 - Quote - Permalink
i hate hindu i hate india
Posted 09:24:2009 - 02:59:53:

assalamo alaikum, Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hay k us nay hmain azad mulak Pakistan dia hay.jahan hm hindon k shar say 90% TAK MAHFOZ hain 100 percent is liay nh india jesa molak hmra hamsaya hay or hinduwon jesi makar nation hmaray pehlo may basti hay.may apnay naam nayhad ham watanon sah kehta hon jo hindu or india say dosti ki wish may maray ja rahay hain k wo india chale jaye or phr karib ja kr hinduwon may rahay or apnay india dost mulak ka asali chahera dekhay or un ki dosti say mustafid ho. TARIQ Sahib nay jo likha bilashuba sach hay kash hmari soi hovi nation khas tor pae nam nayhad pakistnion ko hosh aa jaye amin ! or apnay azali dushman india k makrooh cheharay ko pehchanay amin. Allah hmain sacha musalman or pakistani banaye jo na srif apnay pakistan ki hifazat karay bul k poray sub continent k musalmanon or pori dunya k muslims or Islam ki b hifazat karay amin!
we kill our enemy
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:16:2009 - 19:25:10:

hello every body this was a great novel by tariq ismail sagahar which greately exposes our enemy
and i want to say some thing to mr inida that u r saying this writer doesnt know about ur country then u r absoutely wrong.we and every one in this world know about the behaviour of indian govt and its security departments with indian musliamnod so dont say this was is not true as i personally can quote many examples about that
this is a reality so face it and oneother thing in pakistan may be we have different opions about islam but WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY and history shows no one is batter then us
mr pakistan
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2009 - 05:40:11:

its really a great novel.though there were some hidden mistakes in this novel but well sighted bt writer over the devil mind of indian secret agency RAW.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.