Details

Allah Walay

Website
Visit Website
Description
Allah Walay (Saints) Sufi-ae-Karam is an excellent huge book of 500 pages on the life, teachings and words of wisdom of 08 great muslim saints (Sufi) of Islam who showed the light of straight path and turned thousands of non-muslim to Islam by their sweet words, kind actions and love. No matter where these sufis were in Arab, Iran or India, they did the one and same thing in less or more. They attracted people to their personalities first and then towards Islam. Soon the non-followers found out that Islam is the only true Religion from GOD (Allah) and they should live their lives according to Islamic ways. Even the Kings, Magicians and Hindu Jogis and Tantric of their ages could not move them from their rightous path: Following 08 great muslim sufi are include in this book: Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty (Ajmer India), Hazrat Junaid Baghdadi (Baghdad Iraq), Hazrat Bayazid Bastami (Bostam Iran), Hazrat Bahauddin Zakria (Multan Pakistan), Hazrat Data Gunj Bakhsh (Lahore Pakistan), Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Masood Ganjshakar (Pak Pattan Pakistan), Hazrat Khawaja Nizamuddin Auliya (New Delhi India), Hazrat Mir Mohammed (Mian Meer) (Lahore Pakistan)
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 29678 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Purisrar Cheekhain
Basaat
Aawargi
Secret Agent
Crack Down
Submission Date 10:28:2008

Comments on Allah Walay

sameera
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Allah Walay
Posted 12:14:2008 - 12:07:34:

yee kitaab mujhey bohat achei lagi,mae nee sirf aik story padhe hae kuke mujhey assi kahneyan achei lagti hae,ager possible hoo tuo mujhey yee pdf format mae bhje dee, aap ka bohat shreeya.
Zeeshan Rao
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:18:2008 - 16:58:39:

What a beautiful book this is. May Allah shower His blessings on the writer and bless all of us for the sake of Aulia-e-Karaam
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:04:2008 - 19:19:19:

this book is very very good and request for post me in pdf format please...

i shall be grateful to you
Muhammad Siddiq
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:04:2008 - 18:13:57:

Main ne abhi tak yeh book read nahi kar saka is ki waja yeh hai ke main net cafe ziyada der tak use nahi kar sakta or na hi main is ko kharid sakta hoon
aap ke request hai ke aap yeh book PDF file format main mujhay send kar den aap ka buhat thank ho ga mujhay Oliya Allah se buhat muhabaat hai.

Please send me this book.
i am poor man.
abdul jabbar
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:30:2008 - 10:52:59:

this book is very very good and request for post me in pdf format please...

i shall be grateful to you

Jabbar

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.