Details

Allah Walay

Website
Visit Website
Description
Allah Walay (Saints) Sufi-ae-Karam is an excellent huge book of 500 pages on the life, teachings and words of wisdom of 08 great muslim saints (Sufi) of Islam who showed the light of straight path and turned thousands of non-muslim to Islam by their sweet words, kind actions and love. No matter where these sufis were in Arab, Iran or India, they did the one and same thing in less or more. They attracted people to their personalities first and then towards Islam. Soon the non-followers found out that Islam is the only true Religion from GOD (Allah) and they should live their lives according to Islamic ways. Even the Kings, Magicians and Hindu Jogis and Tantric of their ages could not move them from their rightous path: Following 08 great muslim sufi are include in this book: Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty (Ajmer India), Hazrat Junaid Baghdadi (Baghdad Iraq), Hazrat Bayazid Bastami (Bostam Iran), Hazrat Bahauddin Zakria (Multan Pakistan), Hazrat Data Gunj Bakhsh (Lahore Pakistan), Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Masood Ganjshakar (Pak Pattan Pakistan), Hazrat Khawaja Nizamuddin Auliya (New Delhi India), Hazrat Mir Mohammed (Mian Meer) (Lahore Pakistan)
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 29672 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Purisrar Cheekhain
Basaat
Aawargi
Secret Agent
Crack Down
Submission Date 10:28:2008

Comments on Allah Walay

zaheer
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:28:2010 - 15:56:23:

This book is ver beauti full and powerfull islamic book
kitaab ghar py ma rozana visit karta ho ye meri pasndeda site hai aur allaha waly book bohat achi kitaab hai
zaheer
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:28:2010 - 15:52:40:

this book very beautifull and very power full of islami book
ma kitaabghar ka rozana visit karta ho ye meri pasndida site hai
and allaha waly book bohat achi kitaab hai
habeeb
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Ask
Posted 06:04:2010 - 09:28:46:

Assalamualikum kaise hain aap loog ummeed karta hon ke aap khair ke saath honge mein ne yeh kitaben padhi hain masha Allah bahut khoob Allah aap ko jazaye khair ata karein
mujhe bukhari shareef aor muslim shareef aor bahut deen ki kataaben padhne ka shaoq hai aap loog woh bhi add karen to maherbani Assalamualikum
Faseeh Ahmad Fasahat
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:09:2010 - 01:02:31:

I read the same book. I found it very informative and lesson-able for all Muslims.

with best regards
Faseeh Ahmad Fasahat

Hate shaking head Lovenod
Khawaja Imran
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Allah Walay
Posted 12:14:2009 - 18:13:34:

Respected All,

This really very good & nobel mission to gather the all muslims on one plate form through follow the path of Allay Walay.

you are requested to please allow download facility, so that it can be approach them who has not internet facility..

Regards,
Khawaj Imrna
0321-4771773
ahmed
#16 - Quote - Permalink
request
Posted 11:29:2009 - 17:40:28:

plz download facility...............

we hope u try if 4 reality of islam.
muhammad allauddin
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:07:2009 - 02:38:39:

good very good ,
i hope you agian triay for agian new book for islam,
thanks
Hafiz Muhammad Faheem
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Request
Posted 08:19:2009 - 22:04:51:

Aslam_o_ Alikum

main regular kitabghar ka visit kerta hon.mujhe ye site boht pasand aye hai.Allah Walay bohat achi book hai. mager ek kami main boht shidat se mehsos ker raha hon ek book jo k Hazrat Khwaja Moin-u-din Chishtti (RA) ki halate zindagi ke bare main hai.jis ka name Sultan ul Hind hai.
kindly ager ye book kitab ghar main a jati hai to main ap ka mashkor hon ga
thanks
H.M.Faheem
safzaal
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Allah Walay
Posted 08:10:2009 - 19:09:20:

AOA

The book is fantastic i had read it and i request to the owners of kitaab ghar that please upload this book in pdf format so we can download it and give it to people as sadiqa-e-jaariya.

Regards,

Shahbaz Afzaal

Kuwait
Afzaal Shahid
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:15:2009 - 13:21:42:

I want to buy this book can anyone tell me that from where i can get this book in Islamabad or Rawalpindi

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.