Details

Zero Blaster

Website
Visit Website
Description
Zero Blaster by Mazhar Kaleem M.A is another science fiction action thriller novel in the Imran Series. Mazhar Kaleem has included other spies heroes like Col Faridi and Major Parmod in his novels and in this particular novel, he again cast Colonel Faridi & Captain Hameed with Ali Imran and Pakasia Secret Service in this mission. The story line of this novel is, all muslim countries have setup a secret labortary in the Hockey City of Tarkia where they have developed an advance scientific device that can not only disable any missile or other scienitific equipment but can also trace back the source of attack. A secret agency of Acremia, destroyed this particular labortary and kidnap Dr. Abdullah, the developer of this device. Now the combine mission of Imran, Pakasia Secret Service and Col. Faridi / Captain Hameed is to bring back Dr. Abdullah and also sabotage the most modern and advance Acremian Laboratry. You sure will find this fast action pakced science novel very interesting and entertaining
Rating
  • 96.4/5
4.82/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 33756 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Mind Blaster
Capital Agency
Jinnati Dunia
C-Top
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 01:14:2008

Comments on Zero Blaster

Usman
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:19:2009 - 22:45:41:

Sir plz yeto bato k Download khna sy ho ge shaking head.

plz zror batna k downloading kse trha krnyy...10X 4 good sharing.......
reader
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:11:2009 - 14:13:52:

Salam!
its awsome site, just great work, i heard alot for imran series from my childhood its first time iam reading it, but to be very honest its nothing more than rubbish, its more than childish kind of novel. i read one about kashmir i think that was brilliant novel near to the nature. but that imran sries is just awful sorry for the fans of imran series but that's bitter fact
kamran
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:29:2009 - 00:47:10:

app ki website bohat achi hai lakin is main sirf aek problem hai app ne likha hota hai k
Click Here to Read online or Download in PDF Format for free.
lakin click karne k baad ko download link nahi milta ye sab se bhari problem hai app kam se kam jo books download k liye nahi hain un k saath se download to hata dain ta k koi problem na ho

Lakin phir b app ki site bohat achi hai
Thanks for posting these beautiful Novels and bookssticking out tongue
deadly.dozen90
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:13:2009 - 23:54:51:

could any1 tell me how can i download these novels plz?????????confused
jaweria
New

#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:07:2009 - 16:04:44:

First of all, I am very thankful to "Kitaabghar" that they have given us a chance to read Urdu Novels / Stories on Internet.

Regarding, Imran Series it is my favorit novel. I like to read these novels very much.

About this novel, Mr. Mazhar Kaleem has done great job. I liked it very much.

I request to Kitaabghar administration that they include more novel of Imran Series
juhi
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:07:2009 - 15:53:13:

assala mu alikum
liked the book like other novels of Mazhar Kaleem and I appreciate the efforts of Kitaabghar surely. Its a marvelous contribution towards progress of urdu and availability of urdu books on internet. My best wishes are always with zhar KaMaleem,
allahhafiz
shabaz
New

#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:22:2008 - 16:53:21:

for sara tumhara dimagh he farigh hai imran series kia hai tumhain nahi patah tum bass love storeis perha kero tumhari aqal nahi hai yeh sub perhney ki ok dont say again ok.
plz post this message .
naveed
#28 - Quote - Permalink
comments
Posted 11:07:2008 - 11:48:17:

salam
i am thankful to you bring out online the novel of imran series by mazhar kaleem m.a
i am very very fan of mazhar kaleem and his novels..please more and more novel bring out this web site. your struggle is appriciated. thans again
atiqe
New

#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:28:2008 - 18:08:54:

I am a big fan of Mahaz Kaleem-s Imran series and this novel is as usual a gem from mahar kaleem. keep it up man.
khawajas5
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:20:2008 - 10:27:20:

good book we should really have more imran series novels from the same writer of the mavrai genre

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.