Details

Zero Blaster

Website
Visit Website
Description
Zero Blaster by Mazhar Kaleem M.A is another science fiction action thriller novel in the Imran Series. Mazhar Kaleem has included other spies heroes like Col Faridi and Major Parmod in his novels and in this particular novel, he again cast Colonel Faridi & Captain Hameed with Ali Imran and Pakasia Secret Service in this mission. The story line of this novel is, all muslim countries have setup a secret labortary in the Hockey City of Tarkia where they have developed an advance scientific device that can not only disable any missile or other scienitific equipment but can also trace back the source of attack. A secret agency of Acremia, destroyed this particular labortary and kidnap Dr. Abdullah, the developer of this device. Now the combine mission of Imran, Pakasia Secret Service and Col. Faridi / Captain Hameed is to bring back Dr. Abdullah and also sabotage the most modern and advance Acremian Laboratry. You sure will find this fast action pakced science novel very interesting and entertaining
Rating
  • 96.4/5
4.82/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 33756 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Mind Blaster
Capital Agency
Jinnati Dunia
C-Top
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 01:14:2008

Comments on Zero Blaster

ray
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:23:2009 - 15:39:44:

smiling face app buhat good kam kar rhy ho main buhat shooq say kitaabghar main books ka muttalah karta hoon is say pehly mujhy problem hoti thi book talash karney main i m very thankfull you for this please provide us more books of imran series written ibne safi and mazhar kaleem thanks
DANISH
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:17:2009 - 17:48:53:

SUCH A GREAT EFFORT BY KITABGHAR I SHALL BE VERY VERY THANKFUL TO KITABGHAR WHO GIVE US CHANCE TO READ IMARN SERIES ON NET.AGAIN THANKS
khan in Qatar
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:13:2009 - 00:13:01:

First of all, I am very thankful to "Kitaabghar" that they have given us a chance to read Urdu Novels like imran series and Faridi
it is one of my favorit novel. I like to read these novels very much.

in this novel, Mr. Mazhar Kaleem has done great job. I liked it very much. but please make Hameed more comedian next time.

. thank you mr mazhar kaleem ma , thank you so much kitab ghar
SALMAN
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:04:2009 - 12:54:38:

I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. I REALLY LOVE IMRAN SERIES AND ALSO LOVE THE CHARACTER OF ALI IMRAN. I THANK TO M.A MAZHAR TO WRITE THE IMRAN SERIES BECAUSE HE IS A VERY OUT CLASS WRITER AND NOVELET THANK U SO MUCH MAZHAR KALEEMsmiling face
zohaib
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:03:2009 - 13:58:14:

its really a good story, Mr. Mazhar maintain a good balance between col. Afridi n Imran
ZAHID
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:26:2009 - 18:19:06:

assala mu alikum
ma imran series ka har waqt intizar karta rahta houn. imran series k characters hamare andar mulk ki muhabbat taza kar dete han. thank you mr mazhar kaleem ma , thank you so much kitab ghar.nodnodnod
Azeem
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:19:2009 - 16:26:33:

Mazhar Kaleem MA is a very bore writer. Actual creator of imran series and Jasusi duniya is Ibnesafi. Mazhar has no ability to develop his own characters. So this is my request dont issue the novels written by mazhar as he is not actual author.
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:02:2009 - 10:04:20:

FANTASTIC ADVENTURE NOVEL.nod
I LIKE THE CHARACTER OF IMRAN S00000000000
MUCH.
IMRAN SERIES IS BEST.MUJHE IMRAN SERIES K MUTLIQ MAIREY UNIVERSITY K PROFESSOR NY BTAYA THA.HE ALSO LIKE IMRAN SERIES.
THANK YOU S0000000000000000000000 MUCH
KITAABGHAR
AND KEEP IT UP
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:28:2009 - 05:25:44:

grinFirst of all, I am very thankful to "Kitaabghar" that they have given us a chance to read Urdu Novels / Stories on Internet.

Regarding, Imran Series it is my favorit novel. I like to read these novels very much.

About this novel, Mr. Mazhar Kaleem has done great job. I liked it very much.

I request to Kitaabghar administration that they include more novel of Imran Series
Usman
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:19:2009 - 22:47:23:

sir kai aap bat skty ho k download khna sy krny PDF file..........plzzzzz

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.