Details

Ujalay Mazi Ke

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ujalay Mazi ke is a research work by Dr. Abu Talib Ansari, on the famous muslim personalities of the past, in almost every field of the life. This includes Mufasserin (Interpreter), Muhaddis (Narrator), Fuqha (Narrator of Islamic Fiqah), Imam (Spiritual Leaders), Ulma (Doctors of Law and Religion), Shora (Poets), Udba (Writers), Musalleheen (Reformers), Muarrakheen (Historian), JughrafiadaN (Geogolist), Sayyah (Tourists), Utba, (Doctors), Scientists, Philosopher, Mutakallemeen (Speakers), Salateen (Kings), Fateheen (Conqueror), Mujahideen (Freedom Fighters) and Sayasatdan (Politicians). It is a great source of students of Islamic History.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 8723 views, 7 incoming clicks. Averaging 1 view and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 7
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Charagh-e-Manzil
Aawargi
Secret Agent
Zero Blaster
Crack Down
Submission Date 01:21:2007

Comments on Ujalay Mazi Ke

mona mir
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2007 - 09:05:55:

No doubt it is a marvellous book,and really really useful for the so-called muslims of the world who are the puppet in the hands of bewaqoof mullah,please it will be a great sawab to publish it and distribute to all the muslims {semicolon} now this is the reason that the muslims are been targetted ,made fun off and humiliated and still they do not wake from these false things .It means the humiliation and target will go on so long they do not change themselves and qudrat is doing its work.:
shakira khan.
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:27:2007 - 23:20:35:

Iam a student of islasmic studies,Iam told by my professor to reffer the book UJALAY MAZI KE.Iam very much benefited with this book.I pay thanks to Dr.Abutalib Ansari and Kitab Ghar too.
yusuf shaikh.
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2007 - 23:50:53:

it is a excellent book you have brought on line. Thany you very much for providing book"ujalay mazi ke" and thanks to auther Dr.Abutalib Ansari to write such a informativebook.warm regards and thanks to kitabghar.
wasim ansari.
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:26:2007 - 23:09:56:

This book is really very informative about our past muslim heroes,n inshaallah this book will boom in muslim world,really appreciable,and congratulation to DR.ABU TALIB and with my best compliments ahead.
mukhtar ahmed.
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:25:2007 - 22:56:36:

It is nice to see the book ujalay mazi ke.Ihope you will bring more such books on line. Thanks Kitabghar.
naseem ansari.
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:24:2007 - 14:58:00:

Thebook is excelent and full of information.I hope you will bring such morebooks online.
zafir
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:23:2007 - 23:45:46:

The book is very informative but some names are lacking,particularly in the chapter of salateen and freedom fighters.Otherwise book is really nice. The kitabghar deserve for congratulation.
Akram Shahab
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:23:2007 - 13:22:36:

Dear Sir!It is a very appreciable service done by you by providing the best books on line.I have read the book Ujalay Mazi Ke.It is a very good research work done by the author.The author has done a commendable work.I congaratualte him for this.Please provide on line any novel from Naseem Hijazi.
muzammil ansari
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:17:2007 - 23:45:31:

Ihave gone trough the book ujale maazi ke i found it very infomative and knowledges .really the auther-s work is appreciable.I congratulate him for his work and providing us such a knowledgefull book.
faiz ansari
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:17:2007 - 23:38:15:

{semicolon})nice to meet with dr.saheb he is a great writer in the field of books writing i am really impress of his achivement i hope we will keep this effort for urdu language thank u

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.