Details

Daler Mujrim

Website
Visit Website
Description
Urdu Jasoosi Adab ke pahlay or munfarid kirdar Colonel Faridi (who was Inspector in initial stories) or Captain Hameed (who was sergeant in initial stories) ka pahla karnama. Urdu Jasoosi Adab ke bani or azeem musannif Ibn-e-Safi ke shareer qalam se aik hasti muskurati, pur tajassus tehreer.
Rating
  • 94.2/5
4.71/5 based on 51 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 17696 views, 10 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 10
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Purisrar Cheekhain
Khofnak Jungle
Shaitan Sahib
Tijori Ka Raaz
Aurat Farosh Ka Qaatil
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on Daler Mujrim

juhi ansari
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:23:2007 - 12:56:02:

Assalamoalaykum,
IF SOMEBODY HAVE ANY NOVEL OF HAMEED/FARIDI PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME ON MY EMAIL www.slv_nvd@yahoo.com I will thankfull to you.!
nausheen
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:22:2007 - 15:10:49:

assalam aleykum
ibn e safi ki tamam novel har writer per bhari hai. daler mujrim bahut acchi hai. imran series bhi kamal ki hai. main to ibn e safi ko ek accha aur bahetrin adeeb iqrar ker chuki hoon ke ibn e safi ki tarah koi writer tha na hai aur na aayega. kiyun ki ibn e safi ne imran, faridi aur heed jaise jo kirdar takhlique kiye hai us ki misal misal kisi bhi writer ki kitab mein milna mushkil hai. duniya to door ki baat...khair........main ibn e safi ko sab se zyada padhne wali hoon.aap is web site per ibn e safi ki kitab bhej dein main padhne ke liye bechain hoon.
allah hafiz.
nausheen
mumbai
naved ahmed
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:20:2007 - 13:38:37:

Assalo alaykum,
I am regular reader of ibne safi-s novel but now these books are not in stores.I am thankfull to you to start that type os project. SO PLEASE DONT STOP, PLEASE PROVIDE MORE BOOKS OF HAMEED/FARIDI SERIES.
Thanksnod
hafsa amin
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:20:2007 - 13:26:01:

its really very good. Please provide all the books of hameed/faridi series.smiling face{semicolon})nodcool
Syed Wafiullah
#15 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 03:14:2007 - 11:25:23:

Assalaam o Alaikum,
Deler Mujrim the First Novel of Faridi Series by Worldknown Ibne Safi is worth of highest acknowledgments. It cotains suspense, horror and terror alongside. This Novel has laid the Foundation of Fiction novels- race in Pakistan even to day many writers are writing on the Characters introduced by Ibne Safi. Ibne Safi is a Genious of Urdu Fictious Novels. And Daler Mujrim is a Masterpiece of its writer. I am looking forward to see more novel of Faride Series by Ibne Safi.
With regards,smiling facenod
ain mir
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2007 - 23:55:20:

ibn-e-safi is the greatesr Urdu writer and there is no one like him, he is unique, special great and extra ordinary. {semicolon}.
each of his story is a peice of art. He knows how to have grip on the reader-s mind and keep an interest n the story with a delicate follow.

Great Great just great
Navaid Zafar
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:01:2007 - 15:10:25:

Ibn-e-Safi was a living legend even during his life time. Each of his novels is a gem in itys own right. I do hope that this free hsaring of his works is not hurting his family financially in any way.
Nawab Saif
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2006 - 19:58:12:

Salam

I just want to say that this is really a good novel & you should provide us more novels of Ibn e Safi-s Imran Sereis.

Thanks
Atiq
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:13:2006 - 00:07:26:

Bhot Khoob Ibn-e-Safi k sub Noel Lagaa Dain Shukria
junid-jeddah
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:20:2006 - 16:37:54:

i appreciate all of you those are working out these novels..
the only one Jasoosi writer ""ibn Safi"" may Allah rise his levels in Jannah. plase provide/allow complete download of these novels on pc...
thanks a lot

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.