Details

Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Urdu Jasoosi Adab ke sab se pasandida kirdar Ali Imran ka pahla karnama. Urdu Jasoosi Adab ke bani or azeem musannif Ibn-e-Safi ke Qalam se aik hasti muskurati, pur tajassus tehreer. Imran Series silsilay ki pahli kaRi.
Rating
  • 83/5
4.15/5 based on 20 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 47769 views, 10 incoming clicks. Averaging 8 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 10
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khofnak Jungle
Purisrar Cheekhain
Shaitan Sahib
Tijori Ka Raaz
ChaTanoN Mein Fire
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)

Asfar
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Safi sahabs novels in hindi
Posted 03:09:2009 - 14:40:31:

shaking head
Hi every one,
i'm failed to find Ibne safi sahabs novels in any other languages mainly hindi. could you people please help me out?
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:05:2009 - 12:23:48:

very nice story.i m fane of IBN E SAFI novels.
he is a great writer.
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KITAABGHER for this nice collection.
kanwal
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:26:2009 - 18:13:58:

it is wonderful like other stories of ibne safi.plz
add mor books of ibne safi./
waleed
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:23:2009 - 14:50:28:

shaking head
hi
i cant read the books online sir/madam can you please give me some guid by sending me email at waleed298@hotmail.co.uk please thanks
Zafar Qureshi
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Khofnak Imarat(Ibn e Safi)
Posted 02:10:2009 - 10:53:28:

Dear friends
I am a primary class fan of the real Ibn e Safi (Israr Ahmd). After his death many tried to imitate his excellance in jasoosi literature using his name or some different names, some even claiming as his students. All are fake. Some like H.Iqbal & Anwaar Siddiqi wrote some very good novels but none could reach the height of originality & literary climax like the real Ibn e Safi.Regarding this book I regret to say there are a lot of proof reading / typing mistakes which damage the original beauty of Ali Imran's dialogues. this needs to be taken care of. I would love to see all original books of Ibn e Safi, both Imran Series & Jasoosi Dunya on "KItab Ghar" for the new generation to know & recognize the real Ibn e Safi (Israr Ahmad). May ALLAH rest his soul in peace.aameen
Zafar Qureshi
#36 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2008 - 18:03:22:

It is a wonderful story written by Ibn Safi.

It is better to add the continuation of Le BooLe Laa
Thanks and regards.

Also Parchiyoon ke hamle.

Regards

Syed Moosa
azim
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:24:2008 - 17:25:49:

As salam alaikum my all freind,s
i am big fan of IBNE SAFI.Really im impress him..Allah unhe JANNATUL FIRDAUSATAA FARMAYE.amin.
Ahmned Raza Bajwa
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:05:2008 - 12:59:21:

AoA to all readers well this is one great adeventure of IMran but it can never be completed without the help of Ibn-e-Safi so My salam to him for writing such a tromendious action pack. smiling face
mehboob
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:12:2008 - 13:07:01:

salam walekum

aap ke pass Ibn-e-Safi Novels (Jasoosi Dunia + Imran Series)colection for selling please contact me on asif_meb@yahoo.co.in as i m intrested in buing whole set of ibne safi.
mehboob
#40 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 02:11:2008 - 12:23:52:

salam walekum

bhai hasan i m intersted in both (Jasoosi Dunia + Imran Series) will u please let me know the charges and the procedure of the entire option.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.