Details

Teer-e-Nigah

Website
Visit Website
Description
Teer-e-Nigah, a socio-moral novel by the one of great urdu legends, M. Aslam, well known indian / pakistani writer, who started writing in United India (before partition) and soon gained fame an popularity. He had written more than 200 books of around 10000 pages on the variety of topics, including, Romantic Novels, Social Issues Novels, Islamic Historic Novels and the sabotage during partition. In the decade of 1950, his books were so popular, people will buy them in advance before printing. His books Fitna-e-Tatar, Zawal Alhmara, Fateh Qustuntunia, Taigh-e-Abdali, Ju-e-Khoon are islamic historic novels Ashk-e-Nadamat, Sham o Saher, Akhri Raat, Farangan are socio-moral stories, Chashm-e-Laila, Ram Kali are pure romantic novels, and Raqs-e-Iblees is on the sabotage and destruction during Indo-Pak Partition. Many of his books were in the school / college course of the then India. One of his book Mirza Ji was a satire on the double standards of Indian Congress.
Rating
  • 67.6/5
3.38/5 based on 8 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 21412 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khaab-e-Jawani
Pukaar
Aawargi
Basaat
Secret Agent
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on Teer-e-Nigah

Aijaz Hussain
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2006 - 11:29:46:

Mohtarim,
I will like to advise all the writers to abide by laws of a muslim society.This novel is totally based on hindu or a free society. Why the hero should hug the heroin while she is still haraam for him?
Fear from Allah!

Best regards
Muhammad Ahsan Siddique
#12 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 05:28:2006 - 01:21:39:

Dear Sir,

With respect, i want to say that the whole novel was very good, only i feel that the end of the novel paragrafs was sundlly closed, and a story which is contain of above 100 pages close as per only 2 or 3 pages story.

Best wishes for the writer that may write more novels.

M AHSAN

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.