Details

Khak Ho Jaienge Tumko Khabar Honay Tak

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Khak Ho Jaienge Hum Tumko Khabar Honay Tak by Bia Ali is a Social Romantic Reforming Novel, written on different theme. The novel is based on the stories of those people who lives in the Dream World and Fantasies. They do not want to see or realize the bitter situations in Real Life and face the facts. They see dreams, chase them and only fancy to achieve them. They live and die with their dreams. But when the reallity hits them, they can't stand to see their dreams shattered. Not only they suffer a lot but they also cause immense emotional and financial loss to their family and lovedones. One should not lost in the fantasy world so deep and not fall for the charming dream worlds, because some dreams cannot be turned into reality.

We hope, kitaab ghar readers will like this Novel and comment positively on the writing skills of the writer.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags
Views 30372 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Dil Dunya Abad Honay Tak
Muqeed e Khak
Jinhe Raste Mein Khabar Hui by Nazia Kanwal Nazi
Dhoop ke Pighalnay Tak
Teri Zulf Ke Sar Hone Tak by Iqra Sagheer Ahmed
Submission Date 08:29:2012

Comments on Khak Ho Jaienge Tumko Khabar Honay Tak

sana
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:14:2012 - 17:29:14:

writer looks confused between true love and mental abnormality, at many points grip on the story is very lose, I think she write the story in bad mood.disapproval
Asad Mehmood
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:11:2012 - 15:55:59:

I have never read a brilliant plot written in such a pathetic way. It seems writer didn't had time to read her story after completion.
Bia Ali is creative in generating the ideas but she need to work really hard to learn, how to put the idea in form of book.
Tanha Owais
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:27:2012 - 16:24:25:

Really good Approach I like very much (LIKHNE KYE LYE LAFZ NAHE BOHT ACHI KAWISH HYE)smiling face
Asma
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:18:2012 - 19:49:41:

i have no words for beautiful noval. Faria,s everlasting character which will remain on our minds forever
maria hashmi
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:18:2012 - 14:18:56:

aj kal na tu esi mhbtn koi krta h na itna time hai ye hmare takhaiyul ki parwaz hai jahan tk hmen le jae bt nice story
Asma
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:16:2012 - 21:07:54:

I have no word. I have never read such story.Faria is everlasting character who will remain on our mind
shah99
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:14:2012 - 21:52:13:

koi is sawal ka jawab day k shaz say shadi honay k bad, judai kasay howe.............samjh say bala tar ha, shaking headshaking headshaking headshaking headshaking headshaking headshaking head
Shah99
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:14:2012 - 21:50:33:

koi is sawal ka jawab dain k shaz say shadi honay un may judai kasay hoi, aur ya sab kuch ho kasay gaya,
Nasir Bhatti
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:10:2012 - 16:42:10:

This is the best book which i have ever read in my life. it is a true picture of "ISHQ". i know "ISHQ" lies alive always and lives in his/her beloved's soul forever.
zara
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:09:2012 - 14:30:58:

smjh nai ai is novel ki .faria ki shadi to ho gai ti shaz se.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.