Details

Main Chand Si

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mein Chand C is a Social Romantic Reforming Novel written by woman writer Memona Khurshid Ali, who is well known among urdu novel readers. ‘Main Chand Si' is a moving story highlighting the consequences of self-obsession. As story revolves around a pivotal character of Irsah, belonging to a modern but middle class family. she always have a dream to get married to a filthy rich guy, of which she is confident, as she assume herself to be the most beautiful creature on this earth. Her dream comes true when she gets married to salaar, belonging to a high class family. but differences start to prosper, when Irsah couldn’t adapt the culture and strict social values of his family. Basit, the brother-in-law of Irsah plays a negative role and creates a fuss between Irsah and Salaar, that ultimately leads to their divorce. For Irsah, divorce proves out to be a long awaited news; as she was also fed up of the conservative approach of salaar’s family. After this divorce, Irsah gets married to Farhan towards whom she remained inclined since long. But the decision turns into the biggest blunder of her life as she remained unaware of the fact that farhan is HIV+ and ultimately the same transmits into her. On the contrary, Salaar stars off a new and pious life with Fatima. A TV Drama Adaptation based on this novel is also on air these days on ARY Digital with the same name.

We hope, our readers will find this novel Interesting and Entertaining.
Rating
  • 63.4/5
3.17/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 55358 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 12 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Chand Gagan or Chandani
Ek So Sola Chand Ki Ratain
Chand Ke Saath Jaagti Ankhain
Main Anmol by Sadia Raees
Urdu Adab Main Romaanvi Tahreek
Submission Date 11:29:2011

Comments on Main Chand Si

mehreen
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:22:2012 - 02:07:43:

the story is good but it has a lot of flaws.situations are not interlinked together dialogues are not impressive and the main thing that writer fails to explain that why salars wife blame him that he has divorced her,subject was good but writer cannot convey it properly.Best of luck.
Haya
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:06:2012 - 13:07:00:

it was such a bakwas story....adhi story mn to shadi hi ka zikr chalta rhta hy...wastage of time...title prh kr mjy aisa lga tha k zabardast story hogi...but not impressive...just an ordinary novel...
sarfraz tanoli
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:23:2011 - 23:48:48:

it is really a heart touching story and nicely writen by writer.... the said story is really near to fact because it mostly happens in our comon life.... we should remove such type of willings and mistakes.... basicaly human wants are un limited but to acheive them the sources are limited so we should compromise to stay in limitations ... well done memoona i apriciate you for writing this novel in a superb way
Haris Hameed
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:21:2011 - 13:08:07:

When the family of Salar knew living style of Irsa, then why his family selected her to marry with their so called pious son who was not regular in his Farz Prayers neither had a beard according to the Sunnah.though i know marriages are settled in heavens but the mothers & sisters of the guys always want pretty gals 4 their sons. Why??? Why didn't they approach the daughter of religious family? Wgy ppl try to change the girls? only to put the gals uder their control?
I know what Islam says about purdah & all that, but one should be good enough to put the restrictions on others.
What Salar only could do was to suppress his wife. When one can’t follow the teachings himself properly, how can he do Tableegh to others? I won’t say anything about Irsa coz what she did was wrong however I didn’t like Salar’s character. He never ever supported his wife & never showed his love for his beautiful wife.
I don’t want to stir any debate on my comment, that’s what I think my way.
s.irshad Bashir
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:18:2011 - 21:03:43:

the story is touching i rely impressed with this story and has been dramatize in a wonderful manner..congratulation both the author and ARY digital giving us a wonderful and meaning full plot..........

S.Irshad bashir
Kashmir india
ayesha
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:15:2011 - 03:10:39:

akhir main jo likha hy ,Allah ki marzi ,kia quran ki aait ka tarjuma hy ya kisi ki saying plz tell me.topic bohat zaberdast or hat kr hy ,Allah hm sab ko hidayat dy Amin
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:05:2011 - 23:34:34:

i really like that bu farhan se shadi k bad wale part ko bh zara detail mein hota tou kia bat thi
bht maza aya keep it up
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:03:2011 - 15:38:26:

a-o-a this is hafsa i read this novel but ths novel is very strange plot construction in my opinion was not good because the chracter of salar is very strange because his behaviour is unpreditable sometime he shows his point of view in very religious way and sometime he shows in a very opposite way. but overall it is not a bad attempt but a very common storynod
sumeragul47(writer)
#19 - Quote - Permalink
ma chan c
Posted 12:02:2011 - 12:40:30:

salam memona api
boht acha novel tha
khi b boriat mehsos nhi hoi
shru se end tak khani ne apni garift ne jakre rakha
well down
Riffat
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:01:2011 - 15:47:56:

What a beautiful written novel...... I would like to say a big thanks to the writer who wrote in a beautiful way about our social n cultural issues...... One of the best novel i ever read...... I think every girl especially newly wed or going to be wed must read this novel......Allah give us hidaya for sirat e mustaqeem.

Thanks to kitab ghar as well for uploading this nice social novel.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.