Details

Ek Mohabbat Or Sahi

Website
Visit Website
Description Aik Mohabbat Aur Sahi by Hashim Nadeem is a very Beautiful Social Romantic Novel. The novel is much anticipated after his three block busters Abdullah, Khuda Or Mohabbat & Bachpan Ka December. This time Hashim Nadeem took a different theme and this novel is written on the Love Story in the background of Social Issues of our personal lives as well as our Society.

We hope, Hashim Nadeem's Fans will like this novel and our urdu novel readers will read and give feedback.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 75653 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 16 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat e Kamil
Wajah Hay Mohabbat
Khuda Aur Mohabbat
Ae Mohabbat Teri Khatir
Mujhe Mohabbat Ka Qareena Do
Submission Date 08:27:2011

Comments on Ek Mohabbat Or Sahi

shahbaz
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:18:2011 - 09:48:41:

Novel is very good, but the problem is that i have read two novels one by maha malik "tm kon piya" and 2nd this novel lekin agar men donon ko samne rakhon to i can say that both are representer of their gendre, maha G favors females and hashim nadeem favours male.
Writer should try to elaborate the bright aspects of both characters.
zain ullah
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:17:2011 - 02:34:24:

Aoa!
Hashim Nadam is a good writter. i personally like his novels very much.congratulation on your this novel.
5bilalashraf6
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:09:2011 - 23:10:08:

Same wording like other novels, any way good novel than other writerz
Saqib Ghafoor
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Words of appraise
Posted 09:30:2011 - 01:11:49:

Well done Mr. Hashim , Keep rocking :)
I want to read this type of stuff again n again :)
mohdabid444
New

Total Comments: 8
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:14:2011 - 19:33:55:

As-Salaam Alaikum, This is also a good and very good story, Thanks Hashim Nadeem Bhai and Thanks kitaabghar to publish this novel on net. ye baat to sach hai ki Hashim Nadeem bhai ki stories ka main character jo hota hai wo ghar se nikal jaata hai aur phir usko heroine kahin kisi buzrug ki beti hi milti hai...... n e ways its good story.{semicolon})
Rashid
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:10:2011 - 09:54:30:

Anybody who haven't read your other novels feel enjoy to read this novel alot. Otherwise everybody will notice so much similarity with your previous novels. Still I must say you are a very good writer.
mehwish
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:06:2011 - 21:17:51:

nodjanab hashim nadeem sahib ka apna ak alag styl ha,beautifull wording,impressive style,but repition alfaaz ki bar bar takrar sy guraiz krna chahiye.Abdullah aur is novel main pory pory fikry ak jesy han.baqi boht zbardast ha,itni bheer ma apni shanakht krwa li ha unho nay.
Salman Bangulzai
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:05:2011 - 12:31:04:

loved that novel HAshim bhai me ne ap ki sab likhi hui novels parhi hain or sab me kuch na kuch alag daikhne ko milta...zabardast love you.
AMIRASHRAF
New

Total Comments: 1
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:04:2011 - 20:52:10:

very good story. i like it,carry on sir.... i hope these kind of stories can wake up the people of Pakistan.
Mohsin Raza khokhar
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:29:2011 - 12:52:48:

Assalam o Alaikum,

First of all congratulation on your this novel. I admire Hashim Nadeem, a wonder full writer. I like his way of creating scenes. But, I personally feel that there is some similarity in almost all of his novels about main character. If you have studied his other novels you will feel the same. Well my criticism is on the feelings and role of hero and heroine.
I am sorry if there is any thing that you don't like. But, still waiting for your novels.
Allah Hafiz.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.