Details

Mene Khabon Ka Shajar Dekha Hai

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Mein Ne Khabon Ka Shajar Dekha Hay is a collection of 6 stories by women most favourite versatile Writer, Novelist & Drama Writer Umera Ahamd. All six stories are on different themes and topics with a unique approach and got high appreciation when they were published in women digests. Following six stories are included in this collection: Mein Ne Khabon Ka Shajar Dekha Hay, Shahr-e-Zaat, Koi Lamha Khaab Nahi Hota, Koi Baat Hay Teri Baat Me, Muthi Bhar Mitti & Teri Yaad Khar-e-Gulab Hay. We hope, Umaira's fans will find this book interesting and good addition to kitaabghar.com.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 61170 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 13 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Gham Hai Ya Khushi Hai Tu
Baat Hai Ruswai Ki
Tu Meri Zaroorat Hai
Mohabbat Lafz Hai Lekin
Submission Date 06:24:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Mene Khabon Ka Shajar Dekha Hai

Zubaida Hussain
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:21:2012 - 07:21:30:

The themes are very common. "aur bhi gham hein zumaney main muhabat key siwa". Love is not so simple and it does not exise between men and women only. Love is God and God is love. We should promote the concept of love in the broader sense and not only love between girl and boy.
samina
#12 - Quote - Permalink
main khawabon ka shajjar dekha ai
Posted 09:02:2011 - 01:18:39:

very nice,intersting and lessonfull storiesraised eyebrow
my eyes are open after read these afsaney
Maryam
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:10:2011 - 14:56:32:

Brilliantly written like always.
Conveying heartfelt gratitude to Umaira ahmed,for affording topics with unique approach.
This is what makes Umaira a versatile writer and this is the reason of her widely acclamation.
sahiba
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:09:2011 - 13:20:28:

wow. its a great collection of reformal stories. i realy liked it and want to read once again we need these type assets for our new generation.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.