Details

Thodi Door Sath Chalo

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>ThoRi Door Sath Chalo is a beautifully written Social Romantic Urdu Novel by Asia Saleem Qureshi, a very popular name among today's most read urdu novelists and digest writers. The Novel is a simple tale of ups and downs of once life, good and bad people we meet, pleasant and sorrowful moments we share with our friends and family. ThoRi Door Saath Chalo is a story of real life ordinary people living around us and we can feel their presence. Asia Saleem Qureshi has done marvels in writing such a wonderful story with the basic them of Love and Affection.

We hope, Social Romantic Novels Lovers will find this novel very interesting and entertaining.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 26915 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Pichhli rut ka sath tumhara
Submission Date 06:03:2011

Comments on Thodi Door Sath Chalo

sadaf khan
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:01:2011 - 03:05:13:

boaht hi fazoll sa noval hai plz ahsy novel likh kar baqioun ky noval ki value kam na karien becuse once we waste time on that kind of noval then we realy don't wana waste our time on any noval plz try hard to give ur best we hope we will see ur next noval better then this ..... shaking headdisapproval
Abdul Samad
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:07:2011 - 02:04:06:

just average ye novel koi itna khas acha b nahi hai aur na hi ye bura hai bs parh kr maza aya.....smiling facedisapproval
xyz
#13 - Quote - Permalink
bakwas novel
Posted 08:06:2011 - 19:26:18:

bohot hi ghatiya novel hai....itna bakwassss novel aj tak nhi perha
SAher shah
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2011 - 22:38:18:

i read the novel ,,,it was SUpeRBBbb...ANd mind blowing.....the roll of mansoor and honey was wonderfull.... nod Is novel ko parhke humein ye MOral milta hai k duina ki koi bhi cheez LOVE se ziada NAHi hai.....WEl DOne asiya ji..... smiling face {semicolon})
evergreen
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:13:2011 - 00:24:23:

novel is nice but it is also true it 's not giving any lesson just seems to be a script of any movie. i think u can write better try to mature ur writting by improving and observing the situation care fully. usually writers are very sensitive they feel the situations very carefully more than commen peope. u can write better try must never disheart and write but just observe the situations carefully then u will b best writer.nod
Khuram
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:07:2011 - 18:22:35:

MADAM AP NE YEH NOVEL BHT ACHA LEKHA HA,
HOPE FUTURE MEIN ISS SE BE ACHE NOVEL LKHE GEE
BEST OF LUCK
nod
Aneezay
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:23:2011 - 23:33:46:

it felt like i am reading some bollywood movie dialogues. It was very badly written and auther couldn't keep up with dialogues delivery.I just didn't get it what writer was trying to show in this novel,because eveyrthing seems fall apart and sometimes didn't even make sense to me. Over all it was a good try but could have done better job.
XYZ
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:15:2011 - 07:04:59:

Intahai fazool novel......bilkul filmi type.wastage of timemadlag raha tha kay koi bekar filmi typr script parh rahi hoon...plz upload nice novels only
Maryam
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2011 - 17:07:21:

Lackluster,disgusting dialogues,worthless scenes,brimful of shenanigans!
I'd must recommend something to the writer'It'd be better if you'd refrain from lengthening novel with irrelevant scenes and making the characters Bruce lee!
It was too disappointing! disapproval
Hamza
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:12:2011 - 23:36:55:

this is a joke to novel writing........... kuch bhi nhi hai is poori book mein....just a waste of time...disapprovalsad

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.