Details

Her qadam raushni

Website
Visit Website
Description
Her qadam roshni is a book of author-s travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj-e Bait Ullah. Khurshid Nazir is a pakistani poet, columnist, researcher and critic.
Rating
  • 93.4/5
4.67/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 16265 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 2 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Hikayaat
Naddi
Margzaar
Teesra Hath
Durr-e Shehwar
Submission Date 12:26:2004

Comments on Her qadam raushni

niyaz
#31 - Quote - Permalink
3 of 3 people found this comment helpful
Posted 05:25:2007 - 22:40:27:

I want to read a book. This book-s Name is Devta (Author is Mohiuddin Nawab Pakistan) This book is in Urdu novels
shahid chohdhry
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:21:2007 - 17:01:28:

aslam o alaiqum
bhai jaan kitaab ghar aik behtreen site hai aor ye book bhi us ki aik behtreen kavish hai meri kitab ghar se guzarish hai k us par jo bhi book online available hoti hai woh pdf mein download zaroor ho sake
allah hafiz o nasir
Salman Ahmad
#33 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 05:17:2006 - 03:03:11:

Assalam O Alaikum!
I just got a link of your site Kitabghar.com form Haiderqureshi.com last day and I downloaded this book.. "Har Qadam Roshni..." I am starting it now. but I want to say something before start reading it. Uncle Khursheed Nazir is my Uncle, my teacher yes, you can say, my best teacher who gave me directions for my studies. It was in my knowledge that he was writing this book and I used to ask about this book oftenly whenever I had been to Bahawalpur. And he alsways replied, yes he had written half of this book and inshaALLAh, he would complete it very soon and always asked us for good wishes and prayers. Now I am feeling unexpressable excitement on seeing this book on my PC. Title is charming but infact it was my hidden desire that I would be designer of title for this book. But I couldn-t say it. Unlce Khursheed, or sometimes we called him Sir Khursheed [me, my siblings and all of my childhood friends are his student] is good writer and he knows very well how to use his pen. I am leaving for my class now and I will start this book on my return but I know, this book is suplendid as my uncle is supreme and matchless. May ALLAH gift him health, eternal happiness and long life because simply we need him. We want to see him in between us forever. May ALLAH honor him with more writing power. We need his more books.
Cheers. and ALLAH HAFIZ
Salman Ahmad
Adelaide
Australia

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.