Details

Side Track Imran Series

Website
Visit Website
Description
Side Track is an Imran Series Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A. Its a story of side mission against European Agents, where Imran and his personal helpers (Tiger & Jawana) were working. Mazhar Kaleem has produced some outclass action and enormous martial art fight scenes of Ali Imran as well as Jawana & Tiger. Why Imran was working on side mission and not main mission? Who was working on main mission and where was Pakasia Secret Service? Will Ali Imran and his personal helpers succeed in completing mission? Read the novel to find out
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 17201 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Lards (Imran Series Novel)
Karog (Imran Series)
Cyrus (Imran Series)
Total Zero (Imran Series)
E-City (Imran Series)
Submission Date 01:26:2011

Comments on Side Track Imran Series

H@feez
#11 - Quote - Permalink
side track adventure novel
Posted 01:28:2011 - 13:02:44:

asalaam alaikum,

dear sir,I read your side track novel by imran series and i like it as usual imr an series novel. so, it is a good show for the readers of your great novels.I will wait for your next jasoosi novel of Imran series. Wish you best of luck and may God bless you. ALLAH HAFIZsmiling face
H@feez
#12 - Quote - Permalink
side track adventure novel
Posted 01:28:2011 - 13:01:08:

asalaam alaikum,

dear sir, i read your side track novel by imran series and i like it as usual imr an series novels. so, it is a good show for the readers of your great novels.I will wait for your next jasoosi novel of Imran series. Wish you best of luck and may God bless you. ALLAH HAFIZsmiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.