Details

Zindagi Gulzar Hay

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Zindagi Gulzar Hay by Umera Ahmad is a book containing collection of 3 stories. The story Zindagi Gulzar Hay, in Umera;s words was a test story she wrote to put her writing skills on test and someone suggested her to send it to Khawateen Digest, and it was big hit and proved a first step of the ladder of her success. 2nd story Abhi tou Maat Baqi hay is written based on a true event but with a few changes. Whereas, 3rd story Esa Kabhi Nahi Hota was her first humour story she wrote for digest. We hope, Umaira's fans will find this book interesting and good addition to kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 8 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 91927 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 19 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Khwab Hay Ya Sarab Hay
Zindagi 40 Kilometer
Zindagi Tum Ho
Islami zindagi
Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi
Submission Date 12:25:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Zindagi Gulzar Hay

#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:01:2011 - 13:53:23:

wonderfull.wonderfull. m jab ya "Zindagi Gulzar Hay" pr rah tha to mujay hasa lag rah tha k m kohi film daikh rah hon. mayri wish hy k m Ms. Umera Ahamad ko itna acha novel likhnay pr mubarak bad doon. wonderfull. agr mujy un ka contact number mil saky to main ap ka bohat shukar guzar hoon ga.

zahidmirza73@hotmail.com
+92 333 5109053
Rawalpindi
uroojs

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 10
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:01:2011 - 13:39:34:

fabulous collection .... i lyk it .. specially abhi maat baqi hai ..........
saleeha kainat
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:28:2010 - 17:52:17:

Asslamoalikum zindagi gulzar ha iZ the best book colection of three wonderful stories i read it again and again and i like it very much.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.