Details

RajKumari

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Rajkumari is a beautifully written Islamic Historic epic Novel by Karam Hussain Shah Rahi. The novel is written on the battle of Dictator King of Assam Raja Krishan Kumar and Muslim Ruler of Bengal Ali Quli Khan. It is almost a historic document and narrates how corrupt Hindu Pandits used to play and abuse temple girls (dev dasian). Its a story of a brave dev dasi Vimla Devi who raised the voice against this inhumane cruelity and injustice. The novel is also a story of Princess ChandraKant who was the daughter of defeated King of Assam and many traitors were hunting her for the throne and how Muslim Ruler Ali Quli Khan declared her his daughter and gave shelter to her. We are sure, kitaabghar.com readers will find this story informative and entertaining.
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 56930 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 11 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 09:08:2010

Comments on RajKumari

Nisar Asghar
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:24:2010 - 17:09:48:

is kitaab ko paraha aor rooh tak kanp gaiy
laiken aik aor cheez jo mujhay samajh aai hiay
keh agar koi hakoomat ya ghar tabah hota hiay to us main
aapnon ka hath hota hiay. ghair ki gurat nahian ho sakti keh woh khuch baghar saky. Allah hamian islam per sabat kadam rakhay (AAMIN)
zak
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:15:2010 - 19:45:10:

Lengthy and boring novel with lots of fallacies about Hinduism and Muslims.
Munazza
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:14:2010 - 15:44:28:

is lambi aur bay tuki kahani nay shadeed mayoos aur bore hi nahi kiya hamara waqt bhi zaya kiya hai .har part yay soch kar parha k shayed ab agay kuch behtar ho jaey. afsos hai writer par jis nay aik hi scene baar baar dohraya hai aur har jaga same alfaaz istamaal kiay hain yani har manzar ki naqsha kashi aik jaisay alfaz mein ki hai.agar subha hui hai to paanch k panch parts mein aik hi alfaz ein manzar byaan kiya gya hai agar halma hua hai to aik hi alfaz mein hua hai. kaheen nya pan nahi hai. tareekh, darindagi , taluqaat aur achhai sab ko tor marror kar dikhaya gya hai.aur shiddat pasandi k sath. tabdeeliyaan chand aik hain bas, jin ko baar baar paisha kiya jata raha. Writer ko chahiay k wo ayeenda apna aur hamara waqt zaya na karay. SHUKRIA.
Almas
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:14:2010 - 14:05:54:

I am agreed with Faiz. There is no reality in this story and it has make lengthy without any valid reason. scenes and events are repeating frequently. Every thing is same and repeatedly stated. Very bore-some story.mad
nudrat
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:13:2010 - 12:18:06:

Buhat boring novel he.bilawajah story ko tool dea gra
muslims ur hindus me jo etmad ur husn-e-salook dekhaya
gia he totaly rubbish.history gawa he hindo kabhi muslan
pe yakeen nahi kerte chahe muslim sache ur un k heq me hi kiun na hun
ur meghe kitaab ghar walun pe heret he k unhun ne ye
novel on-line kise de dia?strange
kell ko mein kuch b likh k dun gi tu aap on-line de den ge?
faiz
#26 - Quote - Permalink
A fake Story
Posted 10:09:2010 - 02:26:47:

i am sorry to say but no reality in the story and if i say a real crap stuff this cant be muslims history i would like to advise mr writer he should realise his responsbilities of a write and dont defame muslims with such lies and fake stories. thanks
ilyas
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:07:2010 - 16:04:08:

i read this novel i search and found many things that is realeated because some person working with me from indea

1 all places that is writen totally different on the place of asam and bangal 100%

2 that is not a islamic historical novel

3 every place writen showing his poison of shia

4 he has not write any muslim leader or sahaba or any profet

5 write only kerbala and hussain

6 he showing only islam is that started from kerbal and finish on kerbala

7 total shia poision nothing more

faisal
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:07:2010 - 00:07:34:

from the bigening of this story create suspanse and interest to read and with the length of this novel loosing interest basically this novel increase length with so many irrelevant matters and unreasonable long discussions which is boring to reader and i request to kitab Ghar management to avoide to publish this kind of novels lengthi and boring and the writer not going to point and he lost 400 pages although the muslim army come at the point of final jang but still writer.....................
ans i request writer to please finish it

thanks
Truth
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Kharafat
Posted 10:05:2010 - 12:21:45:

This novel is a slow poison of shia.
only kharafat nothing else
nasir
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:23:2010 - 02:02:56:

i am agree with mr. yasir this novel is little bid erotic. but if you study Hinduism deeply, so you will never say this is erotic novel.some thing add this in this story for novel purpose, but overall it is truth. if you need more explain so please read history of Kashmir and present violence of kashmir.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.