Details

Bachpan Ka December

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Bachpan Ka December is a very beautiful coming of age style Novel on strong ties of Childhood Love by Hashim Nadeem Khan. This is a story of a child Adde who was in love with a girl elder than him having a status higher than Adde. Its a quite different story, written in very impressive way, related to childhood with very innocent memories as well as coming of age experiences and feelings. This is his second novel which depicts human feelings and emotions in a unique way. In this novel he shows the strong ties of love adorned with a colorful title this novel is a gift for readers.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 98.8/5
4.94/5 based on 16 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 71474 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 14 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 08:11:2010

Comments on Bachpan Ka December

sitwat
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:04:2013 - 12:33:08:

there are several moments in the novel when i literally wept...i travelled in the novel with Adde, i felt his feelings in my heart.... im found of urdu literature and have been reading many books from Kitaabghar but this is the first novel on which im commenting. its marvelous.. i have just finished it with tears in my eyes... excellent theme, excellent presentation with deep observation of human psyche, feelings, relations, and behavior from childhood to youth... thanks to Hasham sb for such a mind blowing novel
Zubair Tariq
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:15:2013 - 11:38:05:

(Bachpan Ka December) is a most beautiful story. i can't explain my feeling about this novel...
Hashim Nadeem ne bari khubsurati es novel ky zariye new ganration ko pegaam diya ha ky dosti (Friendship) bohat mazboot & azeem rishta ha. Jisy aksar hum mubabat ka naam dy kar es ki ahmiyat ko khatam kar dety hen.
(i really like this novel)
Special thanks to Mr.Hashim Nadeem and Kitaabghar team
malikkamran_27
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 2
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:12:2013 - 23:16:26:

i started this novel for just passing the time, but when i started it then i completed it in single sitting in a whole night, very impressive way of writing, i felt that novel on my mind's screen as a film too, i am strict man but some times i felt my eyes raining. i want to congratulate writer Mr. Hashim Nadim for this mind touching novel.
affaf
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:07:2013 - 13:46:52:

i am spellbound,, such a nice novel, impressive writing, i was preparing for my papers, but when i read few pages of this novel, i was bound to finish it, congratulations to the writer for writing such a masterpiece.
sana saud
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:04:2013 - 22:08:03:

Ahh!! This novel is so very rich in emotions; different kinds of emotions.. it was clean good and classical piece to read.. in beginning I didn't really find it heart catching but as the story headed, i slowly And gradually fell for it.. I simply loved it.. keep it up..
najmud Din
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:31:2012 - 10:31:23:

it is really very good noval .it should present in drama farmat on tv
najmuddin
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:31:2012 - 10:11:37:

yi bahot acha noval ha aur yi meri zindi ka phla noval ta jisi ma na para is noval ko parni ki bad muji is ma ik kami nazar ayi waho yi ki akhr ma aadi ki shadi is larki sa hona chai ta yi bahut rulani wala noval ta aur hansani wala bi meri ek eltija ha ki is naval ko drami ki shakal ma pesh kia jai .
Ishtiaq
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2012 - 23:17:04:

I don't know how to express my view about this book.its a masterpiece of writing
,they way he wrote it is very nice.i will say thanks for writing such a beautiful book.cool
Ishtiaq
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2012 - 23:17:04:

I don't know how to express my view about this book.its a masterpiece of writing
,they way he wrote it is very nice.i will say thanks for writing such a beautiful book.cool
shoaib
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:11:2012 - 14:13:20:

wo novel jis mein mn mein apna bachpan dekh sakta hn i can't stop my self to cry

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.