Details

Sar-Sarahat

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Sarsarahat (Rustle, Hiss) By Farooq Anjum is an Action Adventure Suspense Thriller Spine Chilling Horror Novel and Mystry Story based on Voodoo, Black Magic, Darkside Creatures, Evil Forces and Human Courage and Wisdom. The story revolves around some flaws of human nature that is greed, interest, rage, revenge and cruelty and how man can go to any lower level of humanity in chase of his dreams. The story is about a beautiful girl who wanted to rule and dominate the world and people around her. This dream lead her to the black magic practitioners and witches. The girl was so important for evil forces, two magicians fought till death for her. Farooq Anjum is an experienced writer and writing in almost all famous digests and magazines for years, like Akhbar-e-Jahan, Dar Digest, Fiction Digest etc. He also has written TV Drama Serials for PTV and countless dramas for Radio. We hope, our readers interested in Suspense Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this Novel
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 19565 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Teri Zulf Ke Sar Hone Tak by Iqra Sagheer Ahmed
Submission Date 07:25:2010

Comments on Sar-Sarahat

Aini
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:05:2010 - 16:22:42:

it is an ok novel but its not horror
so i dnt not like it
awais Alam
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:05:2010 - 15:58:16:

nod
Nice Story. Thanks to write a beautiful story. and i have no words to say!nod
Dr. Riaz Gull
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:07:2010 - 15:51:33:

cool cool yr kahani ka sharoo buhat acha tha darmian mein writter thora idhar udhar ho gaya but then he was on track end bhi buhat acho hoa ek acchi kahan maza aya parh ke
MESSAGE FOR KITAB GHAR if you ppl find novel KHAALI GHAR tu maza aajaye buhat zabardat novel hey
Dr.attiq
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:25:2010 - 15:10:12:

nodit was not one of my best but you can not take it as a waste of time....
Zafar Iqbal
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Comment on Novel
Posted 08:21:2010 - 23:08:13:

The start of the novel is good, but as the story advances,it becomes boring and without logic. Final verdict is: Reading this novel just waste of time.
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:12:2010 - 15:01:32:

BHUT KHOOBSOORAT KHANI HAY,JIS KO SHURO KIYA TU DIL NEY CHAHA K BAS KHATAM KR K HI SAANS LON, BHUT HI DILCHISP KHANI HAY, GREAT ALTAF HUSSAIN
Maria
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2010 - 18:10:17:

I would not say it was the best story that i have ever read but it was a good horror. Much better than other horror stories that i have read on Kitaab ghar.
bakhita
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:09:2010 - 14:14:18:

hummmmm........what a nice story i like it.....rimsha played an important role in it and the style of writing the novel waz very gud it seemed that we are watching a movie not reading a storyraised eyebrow
Mehak
#19 - Quote - Permalink
sar-sarahat
Posted 08:06:2010 - 19:52:37:

hummmmmm....nyc novel tha...bt itna horror be nai tha....anyways thnx kitab gahr...plz aur horror novels upload kare....M A RAHAT KA ( ASAEB NAGREE) PLZZZZZZZZZZZ...nodnodnod
hakuna
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:02:2010 - 16:18:10:

it is an ok story, not much to mention
there was no Suspense, sab kuch pehle hi andaza ho jata tha, n Spine Chilling tou bilkul bhi nahi tha n where was the Horror in this story???

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.