Details

Hot World (Imran Series)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Hot World of Imran Series Novels is another excellent Super Spy Action Adventure Fast Tempo Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A, who is the most popular Imran Series Writer of this age. Hot World is a big novel with very hard mission and all three super agents of Muslim World Col. Faridi, Ali Imran and Major Parmod working together to save billions of Muslim from Mass Destruction and Total Annihilation. The jews funded and Israel backed Organization Hot World developed a latest lethal weapon of mass destruction called Hot Weapon. The organization has successfully completed the first stage of mass destruction in Muslim Countries by demolishing Super Missile Defence System. Now Hot World Syndicate only need to fire Hot Weapon in the atmosphere of Muslim Countries and everything will burnt into ashes. Muslim world has so little time and counting on their three super agents Col. Faridi, Ali Imran and Major Parmod and their allied teams. We hope Jasoosi Action Adventure Stories readers will like this novel
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 36087 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Total Zero (Imran Series)
E-City (Imran Series)
Lards (Imran Series Novel)
Karog (Imran Series)
Cyrus (Imran Series)
Submission Date 07:11:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Hot World (Imran Series)

Abdul Rauf
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:01:2010 - 10:40:34:

i m very thankful to the kitaab ghar managemanet who give us a best novel.

thanks for shearing
Raja Tayyab
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:16:2010 - 18:42:46:

Novel is great and interesting but the end is very strange and to quick.
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:05:2010 - 13:22:51:

WONDERFULL I EALLY ENJOIED IT VERY MUCH. MAY ALLAH BLESS U MORE CREATIVE SKILL TO WRITE SUCH A GREAT NOVELS.
Syed Mazher Quadri.
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:27:2010 - 18:43:07:

great novel by Mr. Mazher Kaleem

muhammad naeem
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:24:2010 - 21:35:33:

i like it and this website is very good thanks
jawad
#16 - Quote - Permalink
more
Posted 09:24:2010 - 16:24:08:

kya koi muj ko colonel fareedi aur imran aur major parmood kay kisi aur combine novel kay naam bata sakta hay ma bazar say kharid lo gasticking out tongue
Irfan
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Excellent
Posted 09:21:2010 - 16:18:29:

No worlds for appreciation. Kindly also write on some old characters like Theresa Bumble B etc.
Sardar Atif
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Hot World
Posted 09:16:2010 - 13:23:43:

Mazhar Kaleem is a gr8 writer and em a big fan of him.once i started out any of his novel, i cant found myself stopping to read through the end. wish him many more success in life.

waqai ye boht khobsurat navel hy. is main yahodyon ki soch akasi ki gai hy. k wo islam awr musalmano k kity dushmin hain. is navel ki tehrer par mazhar kaleem mubarik bad k mustahiq hain.

Syed Atta Ali
#19 - Quote - Permalink
HOT WORLD
Posted 09:06:2010 - 22:57:19:

Fantastic!

Hot World is really the best creation of Mr.Mazhar Kaleem M.A.
Tahir Masood
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:06:2010 - 13:56:17:

Mazhar Kaleem is a gr8 writer and em a big fan of him.once i started out any of his novel, i cant found myself stopping to read through the end. wish him many more success in life.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.