Details

Bhonchaal (Quake)

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Bhonchal (Quake) is a long Action Adventure Suspense Thriller Novel with many twists in the story, written by M.A Rahat who has thousands of stories on his credit in the long writing career of past 30 years and published by Dua Publications Lahore. MA Rahat is equally popular for his horror thriller fiction stories as well as sensitive social issues. The story of Bhonchal Novel starts in a prison cell of a death sentenced murderer who breaks prison with the help of mysterious blind man with amazing skills and stranger powers. He then sets off his journey around the world seeking one goal and then other. The novel has many flavours for different readers and we hope our readers will like this story.
Rating
  • 50/5
2.5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 18614 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 05:13:2010

Comments on Bhonchaal (Quake)

Ahmed
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:24:2010 - 22:00:30:

Kitabgahar is very good site but i cant understand the theme of story there was no resmblance with start and end every thing was odious
Atif Shaikh
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:14:2010 - 17:43:39:

I have been read this book and I west my time.There are many stories and with out proper end.I will request to Kitaab ghar web remove ASAP to avoid west of time for other people.
Regular reader
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:14:2010 - 16:51:30:

Well I m a big fan of M.A.Rahat, BUt to be honest this novel is extremely boring...starting is really good but after that it turned into a mixture of so many other stories, so couldn't read it till end....it doesn't grab full attention of reader because of pointless other stories....
won't recommend it to anyone its worthless and waste of time.
Pakeeza Yousuf
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:14:2010 - 14:47:40:

pichlay 35 saal mai itna fazooool or berabt navel nahee parha. lagta hay mukhtalif kah kaghaz nikaal nikaaniyoon k safay nikal k jor diay hain. na koe kahanee na rabtshaking headshaking headshaking headshaking headmadmad
imran
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:14:2010 - 10:20:21:

M.A rahat bohat acha writer hai aur mai uss k novels pasand karta hon par ye novel bohat hi bekaar likha gaya hai aisa lagta hai k writer ka koi aik focus hi nahen hai. ab tak k parhay gaye novels mai sab se beqaar novel yahi hai....sorry M.A rahat sahab
fawad
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:11:2010 - 03:06:24:

In my opinion it was a nice novel and focus on multiple stories. But I am still confuse on one big issue .. Was that the first part and the writer will continue it in the other part ? MA RAHAT Rocks smiling face
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:08:2010 - 11:01:02:

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, kitaabghar is very good website, really doing GOOD job but I dont understand how this book is posted on this great website.
asfa hameed
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:07:2010 - 12:59:54:

abhi may ny sara navol nhi parah mager yah bilkul fzoo; navol hy esy koi na parydisapprovaldisapproval:nono

#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:27:2010 - 22:11:52:

well a real time waster it seems that writer has no idea how to write a story real crap stuff i wont recommend anyone to waste time on reading it.
ali from dubai
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:27:2010 - 21:00:11:

the story was so good and interested,,,really so enjoyed to read it,,,but u couldn,t make it,s drop,,,,drop scenes r still not complete......that,s y at the end all the thrill gone with the wind.......vaisay kahani was good......ALI from DUBAI

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.