Details

Sahil Ki Tamanna Koun Karay

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sahil Ki Tamanna Koun Karay is a social romantic reformal novel by Bushra Masroor, a well known woman novelist, story writer and managing editor of Resham Digest. Its a story of life, where people face many ups and downs throughout their life. The story comes out of our society where we see friendship, love, cheat, hatred, cruelity, un-justice, illegal and un-ethical things. The canvas of this story displays many colours of life and portray true picture of hard facts of life and miserable undesired situations we face sometimes. But one should never give up and lose hope and always pick the right path, easy or hard
Rating
  • 93.4/5
4.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 22630 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Islamic Bomb Ka Khaliq Koun?
Shehre Tamanna (1st Part)
Shehr-e-Tamanna (2nd Part)
Marg e Tamanna by Mawra Talha
Submission Date 05:09:2010

Comments on Sahil Ki Tamanna Koun Karay

abc
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:09:2010 - 12:04:38:

aoa,really disappointed to read the whole novel,quite hopeless,writer is very immature in her expression about religion,before writing on religion please go thru all the matters deeply because you are misguiding people with ur writings who r already away from islam,so dont try to copy others in writing on religion,be yourself...sorry it might hurt u but its true
bano qudsia
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:27:2010 - 08:38:50:

novel is so sweet interesting and so cute and merab end is so good
queen khan
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:09:2010 - 23:59:30:

like thiis story but so much ...
es novel may bohat say pint aisay hay jaha bohat improvement chaheyay ..
anyways best of luck and keep it up ..
and zameer khan ka nai bataya k ous ka kya hua ..
ous nay koi koishish nai ki and etc raised eyebrow
Rehan
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:02:2010 - 17:18:13:

story achi thi magar writter ka religious point of view thek nahi tha. first agar shohar bv ko koi khilafe shara'a kaam karnay k liye kahay to bv pay lazim hai k wo usay mana kar day. second bahimi razamandi say halala haram hai agar naturally aisa ho jaye to aur baat hai magar danista tor par koi mar talaq denay k baad dobara bv bananay k liye ye harkat kara to ye sarasar baghairti hai.
Haseeb
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:25:2010 - 16:22:02:

Dear Sir,
I am a Composer, My typing speed is 45 w/p.m. i am jobless . If you want to compose Urdu and English Material . Please contact me: 03132012756
sofia
#16 - Quote - Permalink
comment
Posted 05:22:2010 - 10:30:48:

nodits nice i like it keep it up.nice story but what about zameer khan us ne itni asani se nimra ka peecha kaisa chora
Sara Ahmad
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:20:2010 - 14:51:27:

nodits gud but need more improvments in future writting.
story thik chal rahe the magar us ka end bhut jaldi kar dia bushra api ny
thora sa iffi & nisho k baray main poss karna chaey tha.)..

anyhow best of luck api g.
best wishes
Mohsin
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:19:2010 - 17:47:47:

It's nice story,,,,,,, too good.
thanks for write and i appreciate
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:17:2010 - 22:25:11:

agreed with all . it was a very immature and pathetic novel. The writer had no clue of the religious matters and yet she created all the plot as per understanding.
They should do a thorough background research on their selected topic before penning it down specially some thing as important as religion.

very disappointed with the KItaab ghar selection.
Asmi.
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:14:2010 - 11:58:08:

Althogh the writer had praised alot about her writing in the beginning of the novel, but this novel is really disappointing and disgusting.. i just cant believe that even an editor of a magazine can be so immature in writing..?? i am sorry but she must stop writing these kind of novels and start writing comics to pass her time..
confused

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.