Details

Dajjal (02) The Damien

Website
Visit Website
Description
Dajjal (02) is an urdu translation of long english novel series The Omen. The Omen series has five novels named, The Omen, Damien, The Final Conflict, Armageddon, The Abomination. The series have been written by many writers (David Seltzer, Joseph Howard, Gordon McGill) but allnovels are based on the arrival of (Anti Christ) and birth and rise of Biblical Beast (666 Beast). Jews are waiting for this Anti-Christ for thousands of years, who will give them power to rule the world. The followers of Devil (Satan) Anti-Christ and all Evil Forces are making grounds for the arrival of their Evil Lord and future rule of the world by planting their members in White House and USA government, as well as Key Posts in Governments of Most Powerful Nations, capturing the energy sources, food production sources. Multi National Companies mostly run by Jews and Anti-Christ Forces are playing major roles in this campaign. We hope Aleem's fan will also like this novel as they approved otherNovels already published on kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 20/5
1/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 17222 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Dajjal (01) The Omen
Dajjal (03) Armageddon & Abomination
Submission Date 01:05:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Dajjal (02) The Damien

Noor
#11 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 01:20:2010 - 11:13:26:

This book is really very interesting.I m waiting for its 3rd part.
FAISAL BASEER
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:19:2010 - 09:14:45:

This novel is very intresting but this is not a real story.But for enjoyment its very good.
I wiii wait for 3rd part.
Mun'am

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 5
Total Comments: 34
#13 - Quote - Permalink
I agree---
Posted 01:14:2010 - 12:16:52:

I agree. We should talk here on the comments area so others can also read but that's only good if we are discussing the book and book related topics. We sure will discuss things here on the topics.

But since we are a bit off-side of book subject, contents, topic we should move to PMs / Chat for this. I tried to use PM feature available in the members profile area but it gave error. Mr. Webmaster needs to fix it.

I also sent you an email through this site send email feature. Let me know if you get it or not.

Raja Rizwana wrote:
I think I am familiar with this technology, but I so liked this because other people can read and share their thoughts also, more like a book club ……. how could I send you PM ?

Raja Rizwana
#14 - Quote - Permalink
I think
Posted 01:14:2010 - 02:49:01:

I think I am familiar with this technology, but I so liked this because other people can read and share their thoughts also, more like a book club ……. how could I send you PM ?

Mun'am

#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:12:2010 - 20:40:25:

PM = Personal Message
IM = Instant Message

That can be like chatting on Yahoo / MSN messenger. I hope you know about a technology called chat nod

Mun'am

Raja Rizwana wrote:
You are right we should not be discussing other topic beside book ....and what is PMs / IMs.
Kitab Ghar
I really wanted to say thank you for Posting all the good books and giving me opportunity to say what I had to say , thank you soooooooooooo much for listening ………

Raja Rizwana
#16 - Quote - Permalink
ok
Posted 01:12:2010 - 18:44:16:

You are right we should not be discussing other topic beside book ....and what is PMs / IMs.
Kitab Ghar
I really wanted to say thank you for Posting all the good books and giving me opportunity to say what I had to say , thank you soooooooooooo much for listening ………
Mun'am

#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:12:2010 - 12:33:27:

Yes you heard right. Prophet (SAW) forbade people to write anything except Qoran but it was only for the period when Qoran was revealing. So prophet wanted people only to write quranic verses and not anything else to avoid confusion in the future for the Ummah.

In later years, as the enemies of Islam could not change the Quran, they developed a different approach to fabricate the adadeeth and sunnah and tried to distort it. There were 100s of people quoting 1000s of ahadeeth. Thats why Aiema karaam felt the need of filtration of authentic ahadeeth and developed a whole system (I am forgetting the name of this system) to judge the narrator and authenticate the original ahadeeth. Thats why we have saha-e-sattah (6 authentic books) and there are also a term zaeef (weak) hadeeth.

Did those people, who told you about group of people writing ahadeeth for khalifa haroon, also tell you that Imam of that time (Abu Hanifa I guess) refused to testify that and put into prison? and beated severely? I guess they "forgot" to tell you that smiling face

This is my last comment on the topic, as we should be discussing the book and not other things on this area of comments. We may continue further discussion on PMs / IMs, if you are interested.

Mun'am

Raja Rizwana wrote:
You got Brilliant point, but actually I am talking to a group of people who are 100% against hadees, and I was told that the Prophet did not want any body to write a hadees because the gift of Koran , and Allah says that I will make it easy for who seek Knowledge , and I was told that it all started in Iran at the time of Haroon Rashieed , he started of all this just to keep Muslim away from the true meaning of Islam, why he did that is another very long conversation , but the simple way to say is his mother was not Muslim she was Atis Parast and like all men he loved his mother 2, and the Namaz was very similar to how the Atis Parast prayed at that time and he had a group of people to write hadees , and Not that I agree with them 100% yet but sure they make me think of how Islam is these days ………

Raja Rizwana
#18 - Quote - Permalink
hmmmmm
Posted 01:11:2010 - 19:10:11:

You got Brilliant point, but actually I am talking to a group of people who are 100% against hadees, and I was told that the Prophet did not want any body to write a hadees because the gift of Koran , and Allah says that I will make it easy for who seek Knowledge , and I was told that it all started in Iran at the time of Haroon Rashieed , he started of all this just to keep Muslim away from the true meaning of Islam, why he did that is another very long conversation , but the simple way to say is his mother was not Muslim she was Atis Parast and like all men he loved his mother 2, and the Namaz was very similar to how the Atis Parast prayed at that time and he had a group of people to write hadees , and Not that I agree with them 100% yet but sure they make me think of how Islam is these days ………
Mun'am

#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:09:2010 - 19:23:21:

AoA!

Yes I did read your comments and when I read that, with my state of mind, I could not understand what you actually want to say...but now I read it again and understand. Sorry for me being dumb.

You had a valid point but the fault is not in the Book of Allah (Qur'an) but in our minds, knowledge and learning ability. I am sure, you will agree that all human beings are not equally intelligent and good learners.

Lets talk about the good side of the ahadeeth books (Quran and Sunnah explanatory books) first. These were written later as a more simple guides in plain words for new muslims. Allah revealed the Qur'an which is not a book of only on science or history or social law. But its a combination of all and mostly only gives hints. As the Dr. Zakir Naik said, its not a book of SCIENCE but a book of SIGNS.

Let me give an example of our culture cos I have no idea about the education system where you live. We all know that text books (taught in schools) are compiled with great concern and by high-profile educationists. But still students (learners) need school teachers to understand the book contents. Some students need more easy approach and they go for guides, guess-papers, some even need extra explanation and take tutions. By observing all these help material and extra guidance of tutors, we cannot say that the writer / developer of text book did not explain well and the book is not complete. Infact there is no flaw in the book but flaw is in the learning minds and they need more easy approach to understand. Same is the Case with Quran and Ahadeeth / Sunnah Book.

Are you getting my point? Allah has made Qur'an very simple for us (muslims and non-muslims). The only thing we need is knowledge (of current sciences) and thats why Prophet made it compulsory for all muslim men and women to seek knowledge.

As far as your question about Salat vs. Namaz is concern. Salat has many meanings and one of them is namaz. If we see the words of Adhan (azan) Hayya Alal-Falah, Hayya Alal-Salah, it simply means come to the betterment, come to the namaz. As Adhan is the call for saying prayer. So its very obvious Salat = Namaz and we should all not only do it but do it 5 times a day / night smiling face

Mun'am

Raja Rizwana wrote:
Oh ok …….so did you actually read my last comments , I thought I had a valid point , and I was actually waiting to see your response …………..

What I wanted to say is ….If I make one machine and write a manual how to operate this, it’s all what I write in a book, now Koran is a book of law, how we should live and let live, why would Allah not be clear ………I believe may be the Salat is not Namaz because If it is not in Koran how to pray may be we don’t have to do it ………….

Raja Rizwana
#20 - Quote - Permalink
what you think
Posted 01:08:2010 - 19:39:11:

Oh ok …….so did you actually read my last comments , I thought I had a valid point , and I was actually waiting to see your response …………..

What I wanted to say is ….If I make one machine and write a manual how to operate this, it’s all what I write in a book, now Koran is a book of law, how we should live and let live, why would Allah not be clear ………I believe may be the Salat is not Namaz because If it is not in Koran how to pray may be we don’t have to do it ………….

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.