Details

Jo Raig-e-Dasht-e-Firaaq Hay (02)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Jo Raig-e-Dasht-e-Firaq Hay (2nd part) by Nazia Kanwal Nazi is a long social romantic reformal novel and epic tale of many phases and ups and downs of relationships in our life. Its a story of four friends who swear never to lose contact and will always keep in touch and remain friends forever. But life has different plans for them. Each of them has faced her share of problems and hardships of life and tasted bitter and sweet taste of love. The good bad events in the lives of these four friends make this novel and reader walks step by step with the characters of this novel. The novel has so much variety of love, hate, romance, anger, cheating, sincerity and much more very much like real life. Nazia Kanwal Nazi has been given title of writer of love, and she has showed the different colours of love
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Views 22767 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Jo Raig-e-Dasht-e-Firaaq Hay (01)
Dasht e Arzoo
Dasht e Junoon
Khwab Hay Ya Sarab Hay
Tawaf-e-Dasht-e-JunooN
Submission Date 11:08:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Jo Raig-e-Dasht-e-Firaaq Hay (02)

Numra
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:05:2010 - 13:27:51:

Assalamualikum! oooooooooooooof! Is qadar bakwas novel! parh kar mahsoos hua k apna time he zaia kia hai. buhat he babaki k sath likha hai. kuch apni IQDAR ka bhee khyal rakhna chahea.OK!
usama
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:02:2010 - 00:47:21:

its a fantastic novel i simply love thisnod God bless u NAZIconfused
saima rehan
#13 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 02:26:2010 - 06:44:34:

hi nazi,
it is very good novel, though there was some actions were repeated by every charactor like bukhar,behoshi,accident....etc
i was surprised how azmeer reserved a seat for shahzeen without her passport? how rukhsana begum did,nt recognise her son spacially because of her unique name?
any how it was just my point of view except these, every singal word and every emotion touched my heart.
congratulation for a wonderful writing.thanx and Allahafiz
malik hasan
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 2
#14 - Quote - Permalink
u r my fav writer
Posted 02:21:2010 - 21:47:52:

dear nazi,,,,,,,,,,

may ne ye novel prha bohat acha lga.u r my most fav writer .my whole family love u very much and like your every novle.aaj kal to bohat acha likh rahe hay ap.ALLAH hasdo se bachaye.i am thank full to kitaab ghar k ap ne itna acha novle prhne ko dia.anjsha and areesha is my fav crocter.
malik hasan
New

Total Comments: 2
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:21:2010 - 21:32:19:

dear nazi,,,,,

may ne ap ka ye novel prha dil khush ho gea.u r my most favourt writer.i am thank full to kitaab ghar k ap ne itne achi writer ka itna acha novel prhne ko dea.nazi my all family loved to u.nod
malik hasan
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:21:2010 - 21:12:11:

dear nazi,

may ne ap ka ye novel prha dil khush ho gia.may khawateen writers ko nahi prhta but ap meri fav writer hay.ye novel ap ka behtreen novel hay.jes k ley ap bhot ziada mubark bad ki haq daar hay.thanx to kitaab ghar.
aliza
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:07:2010 - 17:29:37:

ye jo raig e dasht e firaq hai is the best novel i have ever read.its based on a beautiful plot.Truely ita a nice novel.smiling face
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:03:2010 - 22:19:47:

A very immature writing by a very immature writer. Pl. add good writings by solid writers. Don't make your site a third class urdu ladies' digest.Try to add Ashfaq Ahmad, Umaira Ahmad, Mustansar Hussain Tarrar, and other top class writers.
Fainaz
New

Total Comments: 6
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:25:2010 - 22:00:01:

Thanks soo much to Kitaab Ghar for all their efforts. I have to say this novel reminded me of some never ending indian drama jis mein heroin ki life mein buhut hi dramatic problems aatay hi rehtay hain.. this was a novel with a good story line but fuzool mein itna kheencha hua tha ke koft hone lagi.. many parts were filmi and normal life mein impossible.. more importantly islamic muashray se kuch zyada hi hati hui thi and tamkeen aur ashar talaak ke baad bhi ik hi ghar mein dost banke rehte hai and unki family mein bhi kisi ko problem nahi hoti hai jaise yeh buhut choti baat hai... iske ilawa bhi buhut jaga kahani ko chnage kar diya gaya jaise do dafa likha tha ke areesha apne papa ke paas dubai mein hai aur achanak pata chala ke unki bees saal se mulakat hi nahi hui... i think is kahani ko fuzool tareen keh saktay hain...
Sara
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:23:2010 - 04:19:40:

:disapprovalhi all,

i have just completed the novel. nazia kanwal nazi ko abhi boht efforts ki zaroorat hai...she has really messed up the story. har dafa ittifaq se koi ek doosray ki baat chup chup k sun leta hai, i dont think k aisa aam zindagi main hota hai.. injesha character was really aspiring in the start, but usay yun itni jaldi haar mantay dekhna or kamzor partay dekhna acha nhi laga! No doubt Tamkeen was the heroine of the story and had an interesting character. anyways , thanks for posting. please, post some more novels of Faiza Iftikhar like "Rog"

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.