Details

Mere Chara Gar

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mere Chara Gar by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with a high moral lesson. Its a story of very common issues in family system of Pakistan. Its a story of some youngsters who fall prey to the false pride of their elders. The novel beautifully and expertly covers many other social and family problems we face in our day to day life. Bia, leading character of this novel is also one of the many victims of this and her simple life became miserable by one bad harsh decision of her family elders
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 38019 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mere Humdam Mere Dost
Dard Gar
Sheesha Gar by Iqbal Bano
Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He
Phool Khiltay Mere Isharon per
Submission Date 09:13:2009

Comments on Mere Chara Gar

hina
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:07:2010 - 18:05:36:

boht zabardast novel hai?so beautiful story. men ne aapka koi bhi novel 1st time parha hai. great
Ramisha Farrukh
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:02:2010 - 16:02:17:

Hello,Rukhsana aapi you wrote a great story.I like it very much.It has a great lesson for us.It is a great problem in our country.You show this problem beautifully through this novel.I slutes you for your strugle.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!smiling face
ammara
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2010 - 19:46:05:

smiling faceacha novel ha sach me mazloom ki khamoshi hi zalim ko zulm karne par uksati ha.........
Asmaa Sheikh
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:05:2010 - 14:19:34:

Please don't ever delete this novel.
i am completely in love with it.
i dont have some parts of the khawateen digest. so this helps a lot. & it would be really helpful if som1 wuld provide a download link.
SARA
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:18:2010 - 18:47:52:

SALAM YE NOVEL BHUT ACAH TA ME NE YE PEHAL READ KHI HA RUSKHEEN APP MERY PASNDI WERRTER HA .AGR AP KE PASS SHUGUFT APP KA WO WELA NOEL HU TO JO KIRAN DIGEST ME TA MUJH SA NAAM BHUL GY HA JO EK GIRL LUNDON JET HA OS KA HUSBAND KUUMA MA HUT HA TO PLS OS KO BE KITB GAR ME SHEAR KARE YE BHUT ACAH SITE HA MUJI BHUT ACAH LEG TA HA YENTIN COMPLETY URDU KA SITE HA JO HUM JESI PAKISTANI OUT CUNTRY ME RAHTY HA UN KE LE BHUT ACAH HA.PLS US KO BUND N KARE /RUSKHEN APP KE HR NOVEL ME NA READ KI HA BHUT ACAH HOTA HA YE EK ACAH NOVEL LESTS HA
Mareena
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:17:2010 - 11:55:06:

nod oh yeh i would like to post here something about this novel, its the most best novel related to our daily life. but here is a message for all females that every one can't have fortune like Bia that raafay pardaned him so be cairful.
zoqarnain
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:28:2009 - 18:21:34:

well it was a good novel to read. it has all the spices to which a reader can be attached specially bia.

kindness does repays

khola
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:24:2009 - 03:34:30:

the novel is good but it gives wrong message to females that "they should tolerate verbal and physical abuse by their husbands, and somehow there kids are going to be fine", but reallity it doesn't happen like that, the kids who are raised in such atmosphere where the father is abusing mum, they loose respect of their mum, they learn the same thing , they become aggressive , disruptive and don't do well in their life and most frequently turns to drugs and alcohol.
Hafeezullah
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:22:2009 - 03:23:09:

dear publisher, this is a good story but the problem is to stay continuously on net is a problem. kindly send me a link to download and i can read at my available time even if i dont use internet. so kindly if possible send me link to download this.
uzma umar
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2009 - 18:48:48:

really its a very good story especiall rafay's character.last tak mere dil ki dherkan ruki rahi k kahen rafay koi bewakofi na ker de but muje ye bi yaqeen tha k nahn woh esa kuch nahn kare ga.such main bohat maza aeya perh ker .
thanks.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.