Details

Mout Ka Jazeera (Death Island)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Death Island (Mout Ka Jazeera) by Aatir Shaheen is an adventure story for young pre-teen and teen age readers who like to read action adventure suspense thriller stories. Its a story of a young pakistani boy and 4 other american african travellers who got stuck in Death Island, after their sea ship was invaded by Pirates. All 5 surviving sea ship travellers reached an island and faced many hardships of jungle beasts, cannibal tribesmen, criminal gangs and some other horrible dangers. Death Island is a story giving moral lessons of courage, wisdom, quick thinking and high hopes of survival and defeating the hardships of life
Rating
  • 53.4/5
2.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 17742 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zindagi Ke Baad Mout Se Pahlay
Ali Imran Hang Till Death
Tum Akhri Jazeera Ho
Tum Akhri Jazeera Ho
Submission Date 07:28:2009

Comments on Mout Ka Jazeera (Death Island)

Mun'am
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:14:2009 - 10:16:24:

Rizwana Raja wrote:
I did like the story, I would not let my son read this book but i enjoyed reading this .......smiling face

Bhala esa keon?? I think the story is for kids and you are not letting your kid to read this book confusedconfusedconfused
Rizwana Raja
#12 - Quote - Permalink
I like it
Posted 10:13:2009 - 20:26:36:

I did like the story, I would not let my son read this book but i enjoyed reading this .......smiling face
muhammad zulfiqar
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:16:2009 - 11:32:18:

Thats very nice story and full of fear that i like.
webmaster

Usergroup: admin

Total Listings: 544
Total Comments: 28
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:14:2009 - 09:41:21:

RAFAQAT ALI wrote:
Every thing is going well in the story but the hero of this story did't use any arm in the whole story although he found several chances on different occassion.

May be writer wanted to give children and teenagers message of NOT to use the weapons and stay away from the Arms.
RAFAQAT ALI
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:13:2009 - 20:29:10:

Every thing is going well in the story but the hero of this story did't use any arm in the whole story although he found several chances on different occassion.
mubah
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:19:2009 - 12:11:02:

disapproval
assalam alaikum brothers i am agree to all brothers this is just somthing like horror films!
Muhammad Asim
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:05:2009 - 18:00:37:

i agree wid Sohail actually this book is not suitable for children cz if you have some knowledge then their is no aim no moral, actually this is mixture of some kind of horror movies. any how i suggest to admin kindly read such kind of rubbish books before uploading
Thanks alot
webmaster

Usergroup: admin

Total Listings: 544
Total Comments: 28
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Muhammad Asif
Posted 07:30:2009 - 17:44:25:

SOHAIL wrote:
Please don't post this type of childish book here. It was absolutely rubbish. We are considering it as a professional website

Mr. Sohail, this book is CHILDISH cos its a children book, published for children and pre-teens. perhaps you did not check the CATEGORY where this book was placed / posted. Its BACHON KA ADAB section...
SOHAIL
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:29:2009 - 17:52:38:

Please don't post this type of childish book here. It was absolutely rubbish. We are considering it as a professional website

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.