Details

Ahmed Shah Abdali

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ahmad Shah Abdali by Aslam Rahi is an islamic historic biography of great muslim ruler and grand conqurer Ahmed Shah Abdali who belonged to Afghanistan by his forefathers but born in Multan (Pakistan). This small history book tells the story of Ahmad Shah Abdali and how he became great Ruler of Afghanistan from a prisioner of war (POW) and he how made his country Afghanistan a very strong, powerful and reformal estate. We hope our Islamic Historic Novels lover will love this story of bravery, courage and wisdom of great Islamic ruler and his generals
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 12945 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 2 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mala by Nimra Ahmed
Ik Lafz Mohabbat Ka by Nadia Ahmed
Teri Zulf Ke Sar Hone Tak by Iqra Sagheer Ahmed
Submission Date 07:11:2009

Comments on Ahmed Shah Abdali

abdur rehman
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:11:2010 - 03:50:40:

i like this noval i read the history of muslim kings who are example of our leaders and all muslims. please update the dastan iman faroshon ki. i hope you read my request and update the noval. thank,
for increase the knolidge
sikandar
#12 - Quote - Permalink
کتاب گھر کے لیے
Posted 01:28:2010 - 20:10:43:

بہت اچھی کتاب ہے آپ سلطان محمودغزنوی اورسلطان صلاح الدین ایوبی کی تاریخی کتابیں بھی شامل کریں پڑھنے والوں کو بہت پسند آئیں گی شکریہ
salman akbar
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:25:2009 - 08:25:43:

this novel is very interesting but not full of jokes.......................................
khawar
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:02:2009 - 05:25:53:

It is good book and gave a lot of knowledge about history.We come to conclude that abdali was not politician,he was just a soldier,that,s why he did not try rule sub continent.As a king he did not care for piece treaty and his soldiers looted the people after making treaty.Any how this is history, so can not change but condemn as Muslims.
ijazurrashid
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2009 - 16:58:30:

A good book to keep muslims aware of their history. Please try to minimize typographical errors.
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:18:2009 - 15:29:39:

Friends plz don't type "Allah" with small "a", always write or type Allah with capital "A". plz plz plz becarefull next time.
mujahid rashid
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:17:2009 - 09:27:33:

mein ne ye ketaab pari mujay bahat acha laka aur aise ketabeen parna se hameen apna mulim badshahoon ka pata chalta ha ke wo kaisa rehta tha aur un ka tarza zindki kaisa tha aur us zamana mein kaisa halat tha aur bare he muskel zindki the un lokoon ke allah un ko jaza da ameeen
Alamgir
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:16:2009 - 15:33:20:

Assalam... The novel is good, but waht i find missing is years or dates of most of the incidents are not mentioned.Also about his religious insterest we cant feel in the novel. You mentioned his soldiers killed many people & looted their wealth & shelters after winning Dehli or India. So why you priased such cruel ruler brave & great as he killed & harmed muslim people. Because Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) saying's meaning is " eeman wale aapas me narmravi ikhtiyar karte hai." I like his bravery in battle fieled. And it is also not mentioned that how he died, and how long his son Taimur perserve his kingdome. On many pages typing mistakes are ther, othrewise overall novel was really good.nod

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.