Details

Galaria Ka Adam Khor (2nd Half)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Maneater of Galaria (Galaria Ka Adam Khor) by Ubaidullah Baig (Jamshed Khan Kayani) is a true story based on the journal / diary of Jamshed Khan Kayani Retired Brigadier of British Royal Army India. This is an adventure, social and historic story started with the hunt of a maneater. If we read the political history of Indian Sub-Continent, we will know there were many hidden and unseen problems and influences. Some facts are so amazing and presents another new picture of this strategic area. Some states of the Rajhistan wanted to be part of new born Pakistan but the Indian Division formula did now allow them. Jamshed Khan Kayani Retired Brigadier was appointed in Rajhistan in those days and observed many interesting secret activities, and noted them in his journal. Only names of the persons and places are changed to keep their identities secure
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Views 9397 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 2 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Galaria Ka Adam Khor (1st Half)
Adam Khor Ka Taqub
Shehr-e-Tamanna (2nd Part)
Ibn-e-Adam
Adam Zad by Aitbar Sajid
Submission Date 05:01:2009

Comments on Galaria Ka Adam Khor (2nd Half)

salman javed
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:23:2009 - 21:24:22:

very nice and interesting. its a wonderfull story for me in every way. i thankful to u for this story to publish on site. please continue these stories. thank a lot again
Mubashir
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:28:2009 - 10:01:52:

impressive story but there is no link to put this book in hunting stories as you can't put it in Hunting story except first chapter.
naz
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:04:2009 - 14:21:41:

its a very intrusting story which is based on turning the exact mission sso that the reader could not feel bore at any side.but the sudden end is so shocking end to me bacause when it start i thought its end will be more powerful and and that you never will forget it ever.but it is no doubt that it is so itrusting story.
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:26:2009 - 18:44:07:

Janab aap bhol rahey hain kay Colonel Jamshed ka talauq Army intelligence say tha or woh khufia mission per thy iss lye woh apni shanakhat chupaye hoye thy or phir army ka eik asol hay kay jub tuk aap ko officer say baqaidah order nahi milty aap kisi dosry solider kay mission main mudakhlat nahi kersukty. iss lye ager Maharaja nay unhay pehchan bhi lia tha tou army discipline ka taqaza tha kay woh unjan baney rahyen.smiling face
wrote:
What a nice story. Much thanks to Kitaabghar team and author. I would like to say that some times some odd things were there. Like if Maharaja was an army officer why he couldn't recognise Colonel and why he didnt said that he is at his service too?
Rest story was good but ya some times lenthy.... but interesting. End is really nice n dramatic

Rabia
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:17:2009 - 07:09:51:

smiling facesmiling facesmiling face thats very good n coooooooooooooooool novel. i really enjoy it. thanx a lot kitab gher.
Nadeem Hussain
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Comments
Posted 06:15:2009 - 13:01:43:

excellent story, specially eisa khan character was very good.but RRR is still unknown..who will tell us about it. Agha qazalbaash was my favourite character.peer sanp wala also not less than any other character.i can say this is the perfect novel. only one thing is showing a lap in it that is RRR.thanks to kitaab ghar and a smart salute to writer.(chey saab agar aap amko RRR ka matlab b bata daita tau buhat acha tha)
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:14:2009 - 16:08:20:

What a nice story. Much thanks to Kitaabghar team and author. I would like to say that some times some odd things were there. Like if Maharaja was an army officer why he couldn't recognise Colonel and why he didnt said that he is at his service too?
Rest story was good but ya some times lenthy.... but interesting. End is really nice n dramatic
A. R. Shahzad
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2009 - 17:05:45:

Thanks Kittabghar to publish a nice historical novel, although some time feels that novel is un neccessary lengthy but auther keep develop the intrest for readers. Keep it up.
Syed Hyder Abbas
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:03:2009 - 22:46:09:

Very nice and interesting story. Especially end is very good. Thank you for uploading and hope you'll keep uploading good stories. Thanks again very nice story. smiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.