Details

The Godfather

Website
Visit Website
Description
The Godfather is a crime novel written by American author Mario Puzo (translated in urdu by Mehmood Ahmed Moodi), originally published in 1969 by G. P. Putnam's Sons. It details the story of a fictitious Sicilian Mafia family based in New York City (and Long Beach, NY) and headed by Don Vito Corleone. The novel covers the years 1945 to 1955, and also provides the backstory of Vito Corleone from early childhood to adulthood. It formed the basis for a 1972 film of the same name. Two film sequels, with new contributions made by Puzo, were made in 1974 and 1990. The first and second film are widely considered to be two of the greatest films of all time. The plot deals with a gang war fought between the Corleone family and the other four of the five families of New York. After Don Vito Corleone is shot by men working for drug dealer Virgil The Turk Sollozzo, his two sons, Santino and Michael must run the family business. When Sollozzo murdered, the conflict escalates into a full scale war which results in Santinos death and Michael, despite his wishes, ascending to the head of the family. He slowly becomes more ruthless than his father, even killing his brother in law Carlo Rizzi, who played a part in Santinos murder. After the total elimination of the Tattaglia Family and Barzini Family, Michael sells all his business in New York and makes the Corleone Family a legitimate business in Las Vegas
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 18009 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Crack Down
Purisrar Cheekhain
Pukaar
Aawargi
Submission Date 02:22:2009

Comments on The Godfather

aqsa
#21 - Quote - Permalink
wonderfull
Posted 02:25:2009 - 11:54:27:

its first time i read an action novel and i loved it . as far as i know this novel has two parts. icant wait to read the second part.{semicolon})thax again and best of luck.
MISES ZEE
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:25:2009 - 01:32:46:

FIRST TIME I READ AN ACTION NOVEL AND I LIKE IT.THANKS KITAAB GHAR PLEASE TRY TO SEND ENGLISH SOCIAL REFORMAL NOVELS TOO WHICH ARE TRANSLATED IN URDU.
Shahzad
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:24:2009 - 18:43:14:

nodGood work, I like this novel. Bus since long time Kitaabghar was not able to publish any JASOOSI NOVEL on its pages.
danish564
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:23:2009 - 22:51:16:

Asslam-o-alikum sir mey ye bat malom kerna chahta hon k mey kitaab gher sy kic trah book download ker sakta hon
mujh ko zara jaldi bata dien

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.