Details

Qissa Nisf Sadi Ka

Website
Visit Website
Description
Nisf Sadi ka Qissa by Nawab Mohiuddin is a social reformal thought provoking novel based on the behaviour and attitude of people and society of India and Pakistan. Since the formation of Pakistan, we sure have achieved many goals but yet we faced many crisis and lost many valueable things. Qissa Nisf Sadi Ka is a story of a Muslim who were in Congress before India Partition and love his country (India). He wanted to stay there after partition but hindus soon made him clear he does not belong there. When he shifted in Pakistan, the situation remained same. He had to face the same hardships of unjustice and outlaws. The main character of this novel tells his life time story of 54 years and give us the message of hope in end. The fans of Nawab will sure love this story which is an eye opening and message giving piece of writing.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 13863 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 2 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Nai Sadi ka Azaab
Qissa Aik Damad Ka
Crack Down
Zero Blaster
Aawargi
Submission Date 10:28:2008 (Edited )

Comments on Qissa Nisf Sadi Ka

ajay kumar
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:07:2009 - 17:51:27:

by chance kitaabghar.com ki website par pahuncha..par ye novel parh kar itna achha laga ke ab regular kitaabghar ki site open karte rahte hain...novel is awesome...i really impressed..fantastic.....no words to say....thanx kitaabghar....
sarah saleem
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:22:2009 - 19:39:12:

the novel is marvelus.i have no words to say about this novel.amazingit is my first novel which i read on net. the expereance is ooosum.hasni bhi your choise is amazing.i proud of you.(student of (BS).
MUDASSIR RAZA
#23 - Quote - Permalink
THANK'S
Posted 01:12:2009 - 06:25:13:

AS SALAM OO AALIKUM TO ALL AND I AM SO MUCH HAPPY WITH YOUR THIS SITE AND AFTER READING AND LISTNING THIS NOVEL I AM EXREAMLY HAPPY ITS A NICE STORY BUT I DONT THINK SO ANY ONE CAN WRITE THIS STORIES ITS A GOD GIFTED MIND AND IT'S WRITER SHOULD BE GIVEN A GOLD MADEL BUT ACCORDING TO ME FOR THIS WRITER SHOULD BE GIVEN DIAMOND MADEL
Rahimuddin
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:10:2009 - 13:13:12:

I m Nawab sahab's big fan, and this novel really very nice meri aap se guzarish hai ki aap mohiddin nawab sahab ki tamaam novels ko aap ki website per published kare
thanks
zubair
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:08:2009 - 00:40:34:

BOHATH ACHA NOVEL HAI MENE IS NOVEL KE BARE ME RADIO FM 103 ME SUNA THA JAHA PR PRESENTER HASNI NAVEED AFRIDI PAR RAHE HAI
Amjad Afzal
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:18:2008 - 18:23:45:

Not Impressed, Devta was my favorite, I have read so many stories writhen by Mr. Nawab and I am one his fan. After al long time i got the opprtunity to read one his Novel, but it is not up to the expectation. any how but I am still his fan
samirwarsi
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:12:2008 - 16:48:34:

Taareef ke Qabil hai... Sach kaha hai Afridi sahab ne pehle wale comment mein... We have No words to describe it.. Bahut Khoob Nawab Mohiuddin sahab... I like the language which is like one of our very known person is telling his story and we are listening sitting in front of him...
H.Afridi
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:03:2008 - 22:36:36:

i have no words, it is simply the bestttt, this book didn't let me go any where without completing it 1st, juz awesome

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.