Details

Shaitan Sahib

Website
Visit Website
Description
Shaitan Sahib is a collection of humorous and witty / satire essays, columns, articles by legendary urdu fiction writer great Ibn-e-safi. Ibn-e-safi was not only a exemplary action adventure spy crime investigation novelist but he was also an excellent humourist. He wrote many essays and columns in various digests and under the pen name of Taghral Khan. This book Shaitan Sahib (Mr. Devil) is a small collection of those articles published time to time in magazines. One critic once stated, had Ibn-e-safi worked seriously on his humour writings, he would appear as famous and favourite humourist as Shafiq ur Rehman and Col. Muhammad Khan. Following essays and columns are included in this book: Aik Raat, Shaitan Sahib, Meri Sawaneh Umri, Tajassus ki Naak, RisaloN ke Israr, Farar, Huqooq o Faraiez, Qawaid-e-Urdu, Ikhtalaj Nama, Jaganay walay, Aik Yadgar Mushaira, Mein us say mila. In the end of these articles, some collection of poetry (ghazals and nazams) of Ibn-e-safi is also included so the fans of Ibn-e-safi may also enjoy his poetry as well as humour.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 24802 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Purisrar Cheekhain
Khofnak Jungle
Tijori Ka Raaz
Aurat Farosh Ka Qaatil
Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)
Submission Date 12:29:2007

Comments on Shaitan Sahib

Syed Waqas Hamdani
#21 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 01:27:2008 - 21:02:04:

I want to say alot about this "Zulmat Kadha" story, as i have found many errors in plot, characterization, way to express feelings etx, but really i havent slept whole night cau of reading multiple novels from this sites, so i am not in a mood to discuss thoroughly about this text, but in nutshell, i-ll rate this novel 3 out of 5. Writer tried to express feelings nicely, but still there are some loopholes in it. confused. One thing i like about the presentation of this novel is highlighting the diary part in blue (atleast its a nice approach to distinguish things). Truthness of this story is still in doubt but lets say even i believe it is true, which i know it is not, alot of things were written in a assumed manner. Length of novel is good as writer avoid the unnecessary details but to overcome on this issue he missed some details which i thought were important for this novel to include as it would might add the curry flavour in it. by the way i-ll discuss on this novel someday later in detail, but i would recommend other readers to read it as this novel is alot better than other cheap horror novels.
Siraj Mohammed
#22 - Quote - Permalink
2 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 01:26:2008 - 07:35:55:

I am quite a fearless type person, but when i read this book, in a daylight time, I felt waves of fear running through my body, it raised hair on my body.

I don-t know whether it is a true story or not but the way this has been narrated and described, is amazing. it takes u to the place where it really happened. nod I like it n may be i will remember it for a long time.
mujtaba
#23 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 01:25:2008 - 20:46:47:

good book but how to download please tell me at
mk_mk_2004@hotmail.com

Anjum Bashir
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:25:2008 - 01:19:05:

Tamam urdu parney walon ki tarf sey Kitaabghar team ka bohat bohat shukria.
apsra420
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:22:2008 - 04:00:42:

I loved the stories on your web site. I read zulmat kadha today and i have really enjoyed reading it. you are contributing to a great cause. my best wishes are with you. i hope that you add more and more amazing stories to your web site so people like me who are not able to sleep without reading interesting, adventrious and wounderful stories, can go to sleep after fulfilling their epitite of urdu literature. thanks again for the best and greatest web site of urdu.
Siraj
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:14:2008 - 23:30:28:

SALAM
Janab e Ala "Shetan Sahib" perh ker bari khushi hoi. Mujh ko is se pehle pata hi nahi tha k Ibne-e-safi ne kuch tanzo mazah per bhi likha hai. Waqai wo aik azeer writer the.
Kitab Gher walo ka buhut shukriya ye kitab shaya kerne per smiling face .
Berhai karam is ka PDF version jald upload kerye.
Ain Nawazish hogi smiling face
Nazim Wafa
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:04:2008 - 22:03:50:

Janab, ap ka bohat shukria, itni bari khidmat kay liay, mujhy bohat acha laga ka hamary haan bhi aisi soch parwan char rahi hay hay logo ko parny ka shouk pary aur jadeed tariqo kay iss maqasad ko pura kia ja saky, ...

sahab , is kitab ko pdf format mein donwload karny ki hasrat mein bohat koshish ki magr koi download link ho to download karo na, ap say guzarish hay ka kay mehr bani say pdf download link vazia kar dain, yeh ain wada shanasi hay.

shukria

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.