Details

ChanaroN Ke Ansu

Website
Visit Website
Description
ChanaroN ke Ansu is another popular hit action adventure spy novel by Tariq Ismail Sagar, the most popular writer of young generation. The novel is focused on the campaigns and efforts of Muslim freemdom fighters, struggling in the valley of Jammu & Kashmir (Sri Nagar) and Sikh freedom fighters, fighting for Khalistan in Indian Punjab. Tariq Ismail Sagar is a master at work. Tariq Ismail Sagar-s tales of espionage are second to none. He is Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum & Alistair Maclean - all three in one. The reason why he is the best on this side of the subcontinent where it comes to spy thrillers is that he knows what he-s talking about. His book was published more than 25 times due to popular demand.
Tariq Ismail Sagar-s knowledge of intelligence agencies is second to none. Numerous writers inspired by Sagar-s work have tried to write about these intelligence agencies (often copying Sagar-s work word for word), however, Sagar-s books are the only books that have successfully withstood both public and government scrutiny. One of his previous efforts, -RAW-, still a topseller in Pakistan has been translated into English and is only the second comprehensive book ever written about the infamous RAW (the first was written in the 70s). Meeting an ex-RAW agent in London prompted Tariq Ismail Sagar, an extremely popular fiction writer, to write about India-s foremost Intelligence Agency.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 19219 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Heeray Ke Ansu
Crack Down
Or Hisar TooT Gaya
Purisrar Cheekhain
Pukaar
Submission Date 10:21:2007

Comments on ChanaroN Ke Ansu

ejaz .ch .ak
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:01:2008 - 20:01:35:

this book is very good .our new genration need like these books .
Muhammad Rizwan
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:06:2008 - 12:44:03:

AA
tariq ismail sagir is very good writer, i wish that organization should publish his all books/ novels on the net.

Thx
SHAHID HUSSAIN
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:07:2008 - 18:37:59:

AOA WHAT A NICE BOOK .KINDLY UP LOAD NEW BOOKS OF THIS AUTHER. ALLAH WILL GIVE HIM THE REGARD TO WRITE SUCH BOOKS WHICH TELLS US THE TRUE STORY.
RABIYA
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:15:2008 - 07:42:57:

I am not going to read this book how writer express his view about India it hurt me .politices is every where why don-t he write about his country.Musilm is not save in any country even in muslim country ,where ever they live need to fight for survival .the important thing is to bring them near to muzhab not to say bad to others
irfan haq
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:04:2008 - 01:31:43:

assalam o alekum
its great effot from KITAAB GHAR that they us very good books,
it is a funtastick book, and i hope they gives us moor TARIQ ISMAIL SAGAR novels and TARIQ ISMAIL SAGAR is a great writer. we are looking moor TARIQ ISMAIL SAGAR noveils
Ashfaq Ahmed
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:10:2008 - 19:57:39:

It-s a great credit to dedecat Mr. Ismail Sagar who is faire and strong writer in this age. and its our owner when we get the enthantik knowldge from his books regading pakistan and its crunt matters like "or amreca laraz utha" "kargil ki gumnam qabreen" "raw" or many more books is full of athentik knowldge. may ALLAH make him more more strong and give a great power to his PEN.
sajjad Ahmed
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:10:2008 - 17:59:38:

this is a magnificent try of the outher i like it very much i read it very carefuly i slute to the actors of that novle
inshalla muzloomo ko un ka haka azadi lazmi maly ga
waseem
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:18:2007 - 15:49:31:

jahad he sabh kuch hai aur aaj kai modernnnnnn time main agar aap aisee achi kitaab perh laitay ho to kya baat hai.
great book salam to TARIQ JAMEEL.he is great writer aur kitaab ghar ka bahout bahout shukriya kai hum ko itni achi book provide ki.
Zaki Anwar Hamdani
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:17:2007 - 23:36:56:

Writer is a preacher of Hate. Absolutely no difference between the Hitler and this Writer.
d.hossain
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:22:2007 - 15:49:30:

the captioned book which lighted one part of the indian and other was kept in dark. may i request the author not to harm the sentiment of the indian national irrespective of their colour and caste. our religion islam do not teach us to hate our mother land and i being a muslim never like to read a book which contents the insulting words in respect of my mother land. so please don-t write such thing in future. thanks

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.