Details

Chahat Ka Hay Safar

Website
Visit Website
Description
Chahat Ka Hay Safar is a social reformal romantic novel by Zohra Ahmed. This love story is for those who love someone and knows what love is. This Rumani Novel is dedicated to those girls who live in the romantic fantasy world but soon find out that life is far tougher and bitter than their ideal fantasy world. The name Zohra Ahmed is not unfamiliar among female urdu readers. She is a regular writer of many urdu women digests. Many of her novels are available in book form also. In this particular novel she has described beautifully and expertly the love, romance and rivalry among cousins in joint family system. Every girl searches for her soul mate on her maturity but who knows whether she finds him or not. Some finds true love in the early part of this jounry and some have to go a long and hard way in this search.
Rating
  • 77.8/5
3.89/5 based on 9 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40230 views, 8 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 8
Related Listings
Similar Listings
LamhoN ka Safar
Sab Theek Hay
Abhi tou raat hay
Crack Down
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 10:16:2007

Comments on Chahat Ka Hay Safar

yasir17728
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#21 - Quote - Permalink
chahat ka safer
Posted 06:21:2009 - 13:24:51:

shaking head not a good novels, although the plot of the story was good but the characters such as raheel was not properly justified.
The story could not be called as romantic story and specially the title chahat ka safer does not have any link with it
The character of that scooter man was also useless because the story mentioned that it was about 4pm and one side the story shows that she belongs to a middle class faimaly & on the other hand there are no persons on the streets at 4pm . Therefore it doesnot give any touch to the reality.
Zahid Khan
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:23:2009 - 02:32:29:

Not very good novel because lost character of Rohails future cant be explained.So the end is not very good.shaking head
meher khan
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Chahat ka hay safer
Posted 03:16:2009 - 14:21:09:

WOW, its really a very nice and heart touching story Best of Luck Zohra Ahmed and keep it up
thanks to kitaab gher
Anis Ansari
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:13:2009 - 11:26:49:

Asalam-O-Alaikum,

Bohat Khubsurat oor Romentic Novel likha hai Zohra Ahmad ne, jise parh k Muhabbat ka Ahsaas mazeed barh jata hai.

ALLAH un k Elm-0-Umer mai Barket fermaye (AAMEEN)
Rubina
#25 - Quote - Permalink
remarks on novel
Posted 02:27:2009 - 18:54:33:

smileLight, Romantic and a touchy novel, indicating the true thoughts and emotions of eastern girls.I like it.Good Job.
Iffat Syed
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:28:2008 - 06:55:55:

Thankyou for such a beautiful novel.I like it.It-s simple
and family story.
shahana
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:28:2008 - 06:10:30:

hmmm wht to say dont have word 4 the great writers.iam in australia ,before maarige i was in maharashtra.i was crazy abt novels but after10yrs i got tht online all the novels of maha malik ,nightabdulah n shazia chowdhry ,,many moreee they give us soo much strenght ,values n i just love tht i got this link ,thanks to all of u who r involved in this work
MAHMOOD ARSHAD KHAN
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:17:2008 - 21:26:58:

ASSALAM O ALIKUM THIS IS GOOD EFFORT TO CREAT A GOOD REALATIONSHIP WITH BOOKS I CONGRATULATE THE PERSONS THAT INVOLE IN THIS WORK AND LASTLY THIS NOVEL IS VERY NEAT TO FACT AND REALITY THAT IS WHY I REQUEST TO ALL THE PEOPLE FOR READING IT THANKS
sady
#29 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 05:09:2008 - 18:13:03:

salam to all aj first time mainey ye site open ki aur pehli bar sab se pehlay ye novel perha i really like ur site and this novel its cool .{semicolon})
ume zarish
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:09:2008 - 10:31:55:

waste of time and energy,twenty or thirty years old novel,same old plot,characters .comeon guys give me a break.kitaab ghar ,i dont expect this kind of stuff on your web site.thaksshaking head

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.