Details

Purisrar Cheekhain

Website
Visit Website
Description
Another master piece, a mystery case solved by most favourite character of Urdu Crime / Spy Fiction, Ali Imran of great Ibn-e-Safi. This time he is solving a murder mystry, where the murdered person came back alive after 10 years of his death. One more thing in this novel is the new setup of a special investigational section in Military Intelligence by Ali Imran, which will transform into Pakasia Secret Service in future. Now Ali Imran directly takes orders from Foreign Ministry. This novel will disclose, for new readers of Imran Series, the begining of Pakasia Secret Service and its chief, Mr. X and later Mr. X2
Rating
  • 83.4/5
4.17/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 22876 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Purisrar Khazana
Shaitan Sahib
Tijori Ka Raaz
Khofnak Jungle
Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)
Submission Date 10:12:2007

Comments on Purisrar Cheekhain

Faisal Shahzad
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:24:2009 - 20:38:36:

What an excellent effort from Kitaab ghar. I really appreciate to the all team. Can you please upload other novels specially Mazhar Kaleem M.A..

khan_pur
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:08:2009 - 22:38:46:

Gud one...
Pdf File Kse Download ho ge,....... plz tell me

mein is ko pdf mein download krna chta hon
iftikhar
#13 - Quote - Permalink
admire
Posted 02:07:2009 - 23:50:59:

i realy appreciate the work and effort of the people running the "Kitab Gher". this is relay a great job.specially for the overseas pakistani people, as we have no means to get such great letrature.anyway keep it up and jazak-allaha. you people are doing a great service for urdu, and to keep it lively.
keep it up.
khangee
#14 - Quote - Permalink
assalamu alaikum
Posted 12:29:2008 - 13:57:18:

eimen wrote:
ibne safi ke tamam navel kitab ghar me hone sgahiyan.yaqeenan wo aik azeem adeeb tha. thanks.

ap ko bhee ak navel likhna cha hiyy eimansmiling face
eimen
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:26:2008 - 12:14:45:

ibne safi ke tamam navel kitab ghar me hone sgahiyan.yaqeenan wo aik azeem adeeb tha. thanks.
blue fire
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:24:2008 - 02:26:43:

great but i cannot downloads these pdf any one tell me why ?
Hammad
#17 - Quote - Permalink
This novel
Posted 11:22:2008 - 00:01:40:

Well I read this novel just now and want to say that it was not just good, but rather marvelous.
usman
#18 - Quote - Permalink
about novel
Posted 11:07:2008 - 03:58:18:

well let me share my feelings.
The novel is very good and intresting. According to name of novel it's refer to a horror story but it's suspence novel. The charecter of darana girl was also good. And what I say about Imran. He is the hero of Imran series.

Thanks again for kittabghar for thier efforts to providing this great services specially in urdu.

Keep it up.
Thankyou very much.
usman saleh
usmansaleh1@hotmail.com
The Kingdom of Bahrain
Tina
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:30:2008 - 20:39:57:

smiling facea gr8 novel - but i fink the title is not right at all - when you read the name on the front, you would xpect something really scary - but it doesn-t mean that the novel wasn-t good - it-s a gr8 novel, full of suspence. Keep it up. Regards
Irfan Zaidi
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:08:2008 - 20:22:44:

nodsticking out tongue Another Great effort by Kitaab Ghar. I beleive no one can reach close to ibne safi writing style. he was a great writer. Please publish some more imran series by ibne safi.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.